Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

Which bothers you the most

What bothers you the most  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What bothers you the most

• A bully making fun of your skin.
    • A person of the opposite sex staring at your face w/o a smile.
    • Non hostile comments about your acne (by a friend,parent,etc
    • Hearing people talk about your skin behind your back.
    • Other.

Guest Zitro

Which of these bothers you the most?

If voted "other" please share it with us.

I voted "other", because even though all of the above things would bother me, what really bothers me the most is all the time I spend fretting and fussing over the condition of my skin and therefore, all the potentially fun, adventurous things I've missed out on because of my lack of confidence about it.

I'm getting a lot better now though, since the regimen has almost totally cleared me up.

parents are frightening. it's not so bad at school since some quite a few people have it too and they won't really want to talk about it in front of everyone

I VOTED FOR OTHER, WHAT MAKES ME BOTHERED THE MOPST ARE BAD MANNER AND PPL WHO THINK NIRVANA BETTER THAN PEARL JAM LOL bb_eusa_hand.gifbb_sad.gifbb_shock.gifbb_razz.gif

Guest Zitro
I VOTED FOR OTHER, WHAT MAKES ME BOTHERED THE MOPST ARE BAD MANNER AND PPL WHO THINK NIRVANA BETTER THAN PEARL JAM LOL bb_eusa_hand.gifbb_sad.gifbb_shock.gifbb_razz.gif

bb_eusa_hand.gif OH GOD KORT COBAIN BEING THE BEST GUITAR PLAYER EVER COMMENT IS THE MOST IGNORANT OF THEM ALLL, OR HOW AVRIL LAVIGNE COMAPRES TO SID VICIOUS SURE SID SUCKED BUT HEY HES STILL THE MAN!!1

Guest Zitro

People know only about the music in MTV sometimes, and are ignorant of the past...

Kurt Cobain 1st place!? They should listen to Jimi Page, Hendrix, Clapton, Steve Howe!, steve hackett, Robert Fripp, The metallica guy, John Petruchi and Dave Gilmour !!!

The only good thing in MTV is radiohead, yet too depresive for my taste.

Have you realized some can't even name one keyboard player of the 70s? not even John Lord, Rick Wakeman, or even Keith Emerson!!

I love the 70s!

Now in this MTV world, people only listen to those who are attractive, sure Annie Haslem is not very attractive but she is the best female rock singer I ever heard!!! (has a 5-octave range)

This is getting off topic jaja

Guest Zitro

A voted a girl looking at my face for an expression of disgust (2nd choice)

Sorry I forgot an important one (self-esteem). It does not surprise me that "other" and the one I voted are taking the lead