Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jasroach

Moisturizer & Foundation

Has anyone tried or had any success with mixing and wearing their fav moisturizer along with foundation?? I know the look would be very sheer but that's what I"m looking for now I'd like the consider Cover Girl Moisturizing Tint but it has Isopropyl Palminate as the 3rd ingr. and it's a potential pore clogger...

Any experiences???

huh.gif Why not? I do that almost everyday with my sunscreen.

Little bit of foundation with moisturizer + sunscreen is a good thing. biggrin.gif

Do you apply it as a moisturizer or as a foundation with a sponge?

So mind me asking what type of moisturizer you mix>

I was thinking of mixing my Cetaphil spf15 with MAC's Select Foundation

Do you apply it as a moisturizer or as a foundation with a sponge?

So mind me asking what type of moisturizer you mix>

I was thinking of mixing my Cetaphil spf15 with MAC's Select Foundation

I use it as moisturizer.

what type of moisturizer? blink.gif what do you mean "type"?

I mix my becca or laura mercier foundation with pretty much everything I want to mix. sunscreen or moisturizer...it doesn't matter. If I want little bit of color in my sunscreen or moisturizer, I just add foundation.

oh...I see....silly me tongue.gif

I use Bepanthen cream (swiss version...not available in the US or Australia) which is a nappy rash cream in australia, facial cream in russia, all purpose cream in swizerland. blink.gif Confuse? ...... me too laugh.gif All I care is that this cream works for my hypersensitive skin and it is recommended to me by dermatologist.

You can mix foundation into any kind of moisturizer, I think. In the past, I mix my liquid foundation into Olay complete, which worked just fine. The only trick is they should have similar texture. For example, lightweight lotion should mix with liquid foudnation; heavy cream moisturizer should mix with cream or stick foundation. I found this trick by trial and error though. It works for me.