Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beka2525

ino the 5th or 6th week with regimen

my face is much better since ive started the regimen...i used to have blotchy ucky i mean UCKY red skin but now i have a really even skin tone. its just my past red acne marks and pimples that keep appearing.....i'll be really clear for a week or so then a few new pimples will pop up. this week was that time of month so thats why im suspecting a break out this week but...do some people not start gettin 100% clear till around the 8th week?? i deffinitly love the regimen(except for the constant peeling) but please help me out!!!!

Ive been on the regimen for over 2 months... I was really clear the entire time until about a week ago. i dont know what happened... I didnt change anything I did. It's really disappointing.

But to your question... yes, some people dont see results until around the 8th week.

What exactly are you doing step by step in your regimen?

Im doin pretty much everything dan said to do step-by-step morning and night.....usin purpose bar cleanser, dan's bp gel, and eurcin(however ya spell it) moisturizer with sunscreen. im not taking any meds. i would just love for my face to be perfectly clear..well doesnt everyone tongue.gif

Im on week 18 and I still break out occasionaly, although if I do it usually goes away within 1-2 days Max. My Red Marks however dont seem too be fading at all yet =/