Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AbyBar

How Do I Get Rid Of These Tiny Bumps On My Cheeks That When I Popped Them A String Of Pus Comes Out Of Them

Like the topic says I have these tiny bumps I can feel but aren't that noticeable but when I pop them a white stringy pus comes out them. But they end up coming back again. Same spot. I've had them for like 3 years now. And it really bothers me. Please someone help me !!!!

i get the same thing and its very annoying. tiny skin colored bumps, that when squeezed, a thin strand of "solidish pus" comes out.

i'd also like to know if anyone has an answer.

Hmm, also have the same problem, was gonna make a post about it...Maybe it's the cold weather that makes these worse? Until recently I used Dan's BP and moisturizer, but found the BP was drying the area too much. Just started using moisturizer and AHA+ (no more BP) a few days ago; I'll report back if the AHA helps.

Edited by 112358

These are comodones, and the stuff coming out isn't actually pus, as comodones are not infected pimples. They are just very clogged pores, and the stuff coming out is a mix of sebum and skin cells. Eventually, the clog can get infected with bacteria and that's what makes a pimple. Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids work best for comodones, I don't think BP will do anything for them.

Hmm, also have the same problem, was gonna make a post about it...Maybe it's the cold weather that makes these worse? Until recently I used Dan's BP and moisturizer, but found the BP was drying the area too much. Just started using moisturizer and AHA+ (no more BP) a few days ago; I'll report back if the AHA helps.

Please let me know if the AHA works, I'd like any feedback btw where can I purchase AHA .

These are comodones, and the stuff coming out isn't actually pus, as comodones are not infected pimples. They are just very clogged pores, and the stuff coming out is a mix of sebum and skin cells. Eventually, the clog can get infected with bacteria and that's what makes a pimple. Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids work best for comodones, I don't think BP will do anything for them.

Yeah ive use a BP cleanser for over a year and there still there, I agree with you. I think they are comedones. There not really noticeable but I can feel them I just want to get rid of them. Would you be able to suggest any beta and alpha products I can obtain at a thrift store probably .

You can buy AHA+ right here on the site:

http://www.danielker...uct-p/aha-6.htm

I'll report back in a week or two, but I highly recommend buying some yourself (I've been using it on and off agian for about 1 year), as it's great for Hyperpigmentation (dark marks acne may have left behind) and mild acne in general (in my experience anywas). Just don't over-exfoliate, and you'll be fine.

Edit: also found this page on the site:

http://www.acne.org/non-inflamed-acne-regimen.html

Personally, i can't follw that regimen to the letter, because I still have inflamed acne, but if you don't seems like it might be worth a try?

Edited by 112358

Please let me know if the AHA works, I'd like any feedback btw where can I purchase AHA .

Yeah ive use a BP cleanser for over a year and there still there, I agree with you. I think they are comedones. There not really noticeable but I can feel them I just want to get rid of them. Would you be able to suggest any beta and alpha products I can obtain at a thrift store probably .

I've also struggled with comodones for many years and nothing ever worked. Forget what I just told you about AHA and BHA. AHA might help, but I used Salycilic Acid (BHA) forever and it never seemed to help at all with comodones. However, I started using witch hazel about 8 months ago and it's worked better than anything I've ever used, by far. It has significantly reduced the amount of comodones on my face, and it started working relatively fast. And its only like a dollar, you can get it anywhere. Just pour some on a cotton pad and apply it like you would any toner. It's not drying at all either.

It's funny that I forgot to mention all this in my first post, the witch hazel must work really well because I completely forgot that I used to have a bad comodone problem.

You can buy AHA+ right here on the site:

http://www.danielker...uct-p/aha-6.htm

I'll report back in a week or two, but I highly recommend buying some yourself (I've been using it on and off agian for about 1 year), as it's great for Hyperpigmentation (dark marks acne may have left behind) and mild acne in general (in my experience anywas). Just don't over-exfoliate, and you'll be fine.

Edit: also found this page on the site:

http://www.acne.org/non-inflamed-acne-regimen.html

Personally, i can't follw that regimen to the letter, because I still have inflamed acne, but if you don't seems like it might be worth a try?

Ok I just bought Dan's AHA online so that it can help me with my PIH. I have plenty of those. I still have a bit of active acne like maybe two or three spots but the rest are just spots that are taking forever to fade :/

I actually do use SA a bit of concentration is on the cleanser I use, so maybe I should get witch hazel. And I can find those at a thrift store for a dollar or so you say ??

I've never really been able to find anything that can make them go away, and I'm tired of extracting them and having them come back the following day. It's such a drag.

I've also struggled with comodones for many years and nothing ever worked. Forget what I just told you about AHA and BHA. AHA might help, but I used Salycilic Acid (BHA) forever and it never seemed to help at all with comodones. However, I started using witch hazel about 8 months ago and it's worked better than anything I've ever used, by far. It has significantly reduced the amount of comodones on my face, and it started working relatively fast. And its only like a dollar, you can get it anywhere. Just pour some on a cotton pad and apply it like you would any toner. It's not drying at all either.

It's funny that I forgot to mention all this in my first post, the witch hazel must work really well because I completely forgot that I used to have a bad comodone problem.

Are they on the part of your cheeks that is close to your nose (Like where a pair of big sunglasses covers?) That's where I get those. I find that AHA works pretty well on them. I use a moisturizer with AHA all over my face and them dot a little bit extra over those spots. This works well for me. Good luck!

Are they on the part of your cheeks that is close to your nose (Like where a pair of big sunglasses covers?) That's where I get those. I find that AHA works pretty well on them. I use a moisturizer with AHA all over my face and them dot a little bit extra over those spots. This works well for me. Good luck!

Yes that's exactly where they are. They've been there for over 3 years. They never become inflamed they stay the same size, you can't really notice them but I can feel them.

I've purchased AHA and I hope it works. Would you know when I would begin to see results ??

It took about a week to start seeing results, but after a month they were totally gone. I put AHA there all the time now for "maintenance". I really hope the AHA works as well for you as it does for me!

Edited by emmylouwho

It took about a week to start seeing results, but after a month they were totally gone. I put AHA there all the time now for "maintenance". I really hope the AHA works as well for you as it does for me!

Thank you and I hope it works for me too .

i cant get any AHA in the country i live in, not from the regiment that is.. shipping is 50$ (im not that rich) guess im gonna stay with gross skin :)

i cant get any AHA in the country i live in, not from the regiment that is.. shipping is 50$ (im not that rich) guess im gonna stay with gross skin :)

Oh No :o

I'm sure there are other alternatives for you, and you dont have gross skin, this is just a temporary mishap that will soon diminish with time.

I'm 55 and have had one of these for so many years I've lost track. It seems like the problem is so deep that no topical could get to it, but I'll get to work on it and see what happens.

I'm 55 and have had one of these for so many years I've lost track. It seems like the problem is so deep that no topical could get to it, but I'll get to work on it and see what happens.

Oh no :o

Now I'm starting to lose hope. I purchased AHA from Dan's regimen and I'm praying it works. I've had these for years now. And they look hideous they make my pores look huge and they make me have bad scars. Like indents. Which is gross. I wish they could just dissapear

Abybar - Mine does not sound like it is the same things as yours so you should have hope that you'll get results like others have. Mine is above the corner of my mouth and is not really a bump but more of a slightly raised area. The string of white stuff is the only similarity. I'm going to try a few things though and report back.

Abybar - Mine does not sound like it is the same things as yours so you should have hope that you'll get results like others have. Mine is above the corner of my mouth and is not really a bump but more of a slightly raised area. The string of white stuff is the only similarity. I'm going to try a few things though and report back.

I have these small whiteheads right next to my nose going onto my cheeks. Everytime i squeeze them and the white string of pus comes out a few days later the bumps are back there again. I've been extracting them for 3 years now at least once a week. It's becoming a job and it's depressing me a whole lot. I've had acne for 8 years now. Ughhh I'm starting to lose hope.

You're trying the AHA right? Let us know how when you see some results?. I started with BHA (aspirin) on mine. Will post results when I see them.

You're trying the AHA right? Let us know how when you see some results?. I started with BHA (aspirin) on mine. Will post results when I see them.

Yes today will be one week that I've been using AHA . So far no progress. I did get a few more breakouts :/

But I guess I have to wait at least a month to notice any results . I'm really crossing my fingers on this .

Let me know how the BHA (aspirin) is working out for you :)

I have the exact same thing! I was hoping that Accutane would take them away, but unfortunately it has done nothing for them. I'm going to the Dermatologist this upcoming Monday, and I'm going to ask about them. I'll let you know what he says about getting rid of these annoying things!

I have the exact same thing! I was hoping that Accutane would take them away, but unfortunately it has done nothing for them. I'm going to the Dermatologist this upcoming Monday, and I'm going to ask about them. I'll let you know what he says about getting rid of these annoying things!

Well then in that case I won't have to consider accutane since it did nothing to help rid your whiteheads. I mainly breakout in those colorless bumps.

Please inform me. I'd really like any feedback to get rid of these annoying yet painless bumps.

That is millia. Google image "millia acne."

I've had three on my nose for months and months and my face is pretty clear. Then I went for a chemical peel and she extracted all three. It was painful, but definitely worth it! Make sure you visit a professional office. Schedule an "extraction" and you're clear immediately :)

I've had chemical peels performed, steam roomed every night, acne program morning and night, and it never cleared until I went for "extraction."

GOOD LUCK!