Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Tracy

No. If you need a "scrub" just have your cat lick it off instead. smile.gif

Yeah dont use the chunky kind, that can be a bit too harsh. The best thing to do is(this is what I do) have your dog lick it off in the morning, and your cat lick it off at night(for gentle exfoliation.) You dont want the cat doing it twice a day, that can irritate your skin. If you only have a cat or only a dog, any stray cat or dog will work. Just make sure they dont have rabbies or anything. I've been using this regimen for 4 months and my skin has never been more clear.

Well, aint got no dog or cat,

but i tried it out yesterday with a couple of cows.

Works like a charm! I think the saliva also moisturizes

your skin while you're getting your gentle exfoliation.

Just be carefull and check wether it's a bull or a cow.

The bulls can be quite harsh with their tongue.

OMG -.- this place is crazy =P ^TRY putting ketchup in your face and wait 40 mins then rinse, please do, it works wonders =)

Well, i tried it , i put peanut butter on my face, ketchup on my chest and mustard on my back. Then i ran naked into the farm.

The horses seemed to like the mustard, but the pigs preferred the ketchup.

I woke up this morning and there was a little initial outbreak, but this must only means that it's working!!!!

Allright!!!!!

Well, i tried it , i put peanut butter on my face, ketchup on my chest and mustard on my back. Then i ran naked into the farm.

The horses seemed to like the mustard, but the pigs preferred the ketchup.

I woke up this morning and there was a little initial outbreak, but this must only means that it's working!!!!

Allright!!!!!

[email protected] this

no but a sure fire cure would be

use a shit mask thrice weekly. Anymore would be too drying and irritating

tone your skin with piss it tightens the poors

spit a good wad of saliva in a cup and cleanse your skin twice a day it also helps if you just gave a blow job the cum will provide added zinc benefits.

Guest Tracy

Yes, DipItlow took it too far. blink.gif

I tried this.  My dog got zits!  So I gave him a liver flush.  I'm gonna miss that dog.

Animal saliva has been known to have remarkable benefits. I had two boxers, a couple years ago. One of them stuck there head out the slats in my fence. I lived then in the boonies in florida. Wild dogs were rampant. Anyway, it stuck its head out to bark at another dog. The dog percided to try and bite off by dogs head. My dog tried to get its head out of the fence and couldn't. By the time I got on the scene and was able to scare off the other dog. My dog was badly mangled. I rushed him to the vet. They said it would cost 500 dollars up front to stich him up. I didn't have the money. I took him home, treated him as nice as I could. The other boxer preceded to lick his wounds. The other dog didn't stop for the next week. Whenever I saw the two dogs, the ok one was licking the others wounds. Within a week the dog was back to normal and within two weeks you couldn't tell anything happened. They've never been able to harness the curing ability of animal saliva, however, they may be able to for acne. It is a realistic thought.