Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xigmo

Cysts 100% Cure This Info Will Save You.

im going to make it short and to the point, i cured my cystic acne after 1 long year of research and trial and error so here is the 100% cure for all of. do urself a favor and do this for 7 days and u will cry joy. this is for cystic acne only large deep noduels around jawline and chin.

this might not worl for women cuz diff body chemestry but i would deff try it. and if it workd plz post

ok here it is:

buy COLD PRESSED ORGANIC OLIVE OIL (or closest u can get) i get mine at whole foods the 365 brand

now get sum carrots (organic if u can) red onion and your fav green veggi (broccoli or spinnage or brussels)

now all u have to di is fry sum carrots and red onion and green veggi in olive oil. but u need need to use ALLOT of oil

i meen make them veggies be swimming in the oil. after u cook it u want aleast half a cup of oil sitting in pan.

now EVERY day u need to eat this. and drink all the oil thats left in the pan after cooking

this may sound crazy but trust me. it works. but u cant skip a single day. u can do this for breakfast or lunch or dinner, u can eat anything u want with it. just make shur u use as much alove oil as u can stomoch in that meal. do this 1 time a day and in 7 days u will see ur skin better then ever in ur life

now im trying to research WHY this works but as u kno info on this is hard to find. all i know is that it does work. i quit useing AL soaps i can rub my face in anything i want and never break out, this is the cure.

oh one more thing u dont want to fry it on too high of a temp use low heat for longer time. u dont want to burn the oil

im eating a plateful right now while i cook a huge serloin steak :)

Well, olive oil is the GOOD kind of fats, which is very good for your skin. The veggies have vitamins which are also good for your skin. I don't really recommend frying the veggies though. I would steam them for a short time, then douse olive oil on it. Cheers :)