Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrjarjarbinks77

I Have Had Enough Accutane Starts Next Week!

So, my skin has been battling acne since puberty for prob a decade or so now. I have given up everything sweet, pastas, tried all sorts of diets, all natural routines, natural pathic doctors at a expensive hoursly rate, and continued with poor results or little success temporarily. I have tried tweaking diet, no sugars, removing dairy, and again, little to no success. I took clindets and clindoxyl gel which only led to scarring. I think the gel is too powerful so, I threw it out.

I refuse to be scar face and live my life like this any more. It sucks guys but, enough is enough. Do yourself a favor, consider the side effects, and consider scars on your face. Fuck the side effects. I'll be here to update the progress and what I am experiencing throughout this.

So, I lost some family and due to the nature of accutane side effects, I am being forced to wait. I may go into a clinic and walk in for a doctor to just prescribe it. I am considering fillers by summer time or sooner. I may get more info before hand. I am cautious about this stuff since, cosmetic work is not cheap, all about making money, and worse, I am not sure how bad the side effects can be if allergic to restlayne or juvederm.

Okay so, its been months since I posted this crap. Guess what? I haven't even started yet. Why? Cause doctors will not prescribe me and the one that did pulled back the prescription by phone call saying, I am not able to take it or some crap. What alternative do I have now? I am done seeing clinics. They wont help me any more. My dermatologist is awesome, gives me samples, and products to use. The thing is that, clindets, clindoxyl gel, stevemycin are all the same products just different names and companies.

What other alternatives do I have besides purchasing it online from Canadiandrugs.com? I know a prescription is needed and I took it, I just never filled it. What should I do? What alternatives do I have? I feel like I am playing rusian roulette with my face. I wait, I can break out, if its a cystic or nodular break out, it will cause permanent damage, and at this point, none are seeming to help me. I wish I filled the prescription last year when I said, the clindets stopped working.

Any advice?

While I ima

Perhaps you could gleam some useful information from this forum users video:

http://www.acne.org/...44#entry3225444

I know it works. The problem I have is that no doctor is willing to prescribe me it. I have been to clinics. They all keep offering me a different topical which is just branded a different name, the exact same god damn thing, and i sit back and wait while my skin could scar. Its not even the slightest bit fair. If this was AMerica, i could get it no problem but, this country sucks for being hardcore on policies. At this point, I am left at flipping a coin on purchasing it online yet, none seem even the slightest bit trust worthy.

The question is, would you risk it if you could not get it else where? I just sit back and wait for a cystic break out or nodular break out, and its thousands for lasers.

The video provides information on where to get it, you need to watch it for atleast two minutes. I can't post the link on this forum, but its available in his video description.

If I could not get it via conventional means, I would do just as he has done. I would buy it online and get blood tests locally.

As for Lasers, they are pointless until you have turned off your acne. Some lasers are supposed to cure active acne (eg, nlite laser), but they are very ineffective. I once tried to get this when I had an irrational fear of Roaccutane back in early 2008. I was told by the head doctor of the private cosmetic treatment clinic that his lasers were not worth using when acne is still active, he then advised me to take Roaccutane.

Edited by thefloydfan

The video provides information on where to get it, you need to watch it for atleast two minutes. I can't post the link on this forum, but its available in his video description.

If I could not get it via conventional means, I would do just as he has done. I would buy it online and get blood tests locally.

As for Lasers, they are pointless until you have turned off your acne. Some lasers are supposed to cure active acne (eg, nlite laser), but they are very ineffective. I once tried to get this when I had an irrational fear of Roaccutane back in early 2008. I was told by the head doctor of the private cosmetic treatment clinic that his lasers were not worth using when acne is still active, he then advised me to take Roaccutane.

My doctor handed it out to me like he was delivering flyers two summers ago almost and now, its like pulling teeth. I am pissed now since, I did not take the prescriptions because, I wanted to exercise all my possibilities before resorting to this extreme. All else has failed. I am so frustrated since, I cannot move forward with this. I am like worst off then when I was before I started to seek medical help. I want the blessings of my dermatologist to put me on this but, if not, I am intending to seek it else where. I am in Canada so, many of the online resources do not work, and believe me, I tried the hard way.

Topicals do not work.

Edited by mrjarjarbinks77