Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking at some of the active users here there are people who have been on the boards since 2002 and 2003, people like Gaz, gumby, Cubos, Jay and many many more. I just wanna know are the people who have been on since 2002 and 2003 clear? If so what products are you using? I start Uni nxt monday and although my skin is alot better i just wanna look sexy for meh first day cool.gif

Chris

im not sure why people say this....

It works. thats all i cared about. when nothing else does.

still, its not the funnest thing, being dry all the time.....

Guest Zitro

I'm not clear but I found the best solution: comedome extraction + BP

I recommend everyone who has tried everything to this method, how many time had I mentioned "comedome extraction" already!? jaja, I guess I am pretty happy about its success,

Im clear... Ive got a great routine going that doesnt take up hardly anytime of my day... Havent had a spot since. Im going to post my regimen soon.

I guess you can say I was one of the OG acne.org visitors, getting and staying clear in 2002. I have the occasional break out, but nothing that would make me go crazy.

I would like to say im completely clear, but im not. Although I haven't got 1 pimple since I got off Accutane, I still have my red marks. But im still happy.

im getting there, at the beginning of september i realized that it was drinking pop and eating alot of sugar that was breaking me out, so my "active" acne is pretty much gone but while i was still drinking pop and shit i got all these little bumps under my skin that are now coming up as mini zits, once those go i should be pretty much clean, ill give it like a month

Ye, clear as well ... an I don't stick to a specific regimen. I get up, wash an go work ... come in, have sex an go bed ... an if I can be arsed or remember to cleanse, then of course I do. But when meh face gets really, REALLY dry I use Eucerin to moisturise. Fookin amazing stuff. Recommended.

--jay

almost. but i lapse get lazy and like MonkeyPie said the trick is to do whatever regime you like or works for you everyday. and i think she means the bc pill, not for guys.. blink.gif

It's funny you should ask because I had stopped coming to this forum for a long time. But now I just peruse and post. Since that time, roughly 4 months, I have been getting clearler, and clearer and clearer to the point now where I'm only getting acne on my back. Two days ago I got one on my ear lobe lol.

I can't really explain why either and I'm kind of knocking on wood hoping that maybe I've grown out of it or Dan's regimen has finally paid off 100% for me. You see, I have been on Tetracycline for around 6 or 7 months so all reason says that I should be immune to it by now, but I keep taking it because I'm clear. I haven't gotten them on my chest in forever. The only place is my back, and I think that's because all the sweat gets pushed into there when I sit in school chairs, gaddamit.

I really think Dan should change the amount of time he asks people to wait to see results. I used this regimen forever and I think it took greater than five months to finally work. The true test will be in the Winter when my acne always gets it worst.

BTW everyone using the regimen include WHITE VINEGAR in between facial wash and BPING. Dilute it with water until your face can handle it.

I am REALLY acne prone, since i was 9. But duac cream works, and i'm clear now. Mostly going to an all-girl's school where i don't wear make-up and don't have all that "how do i look" stress. Oh, and a lot of people's acne, if it occurs in clusters, is irritation. Cetaphil cleanser works WONDERS. It's great, it doesn't dry out my skin, irritate it, and keeps my face from getting oily!

yea i tried a lot of different things, but bp wash + bp + ACV some moisturizer works for me. I'm clear except for red marks remember everyone's different, everyone has their cure so yo got to find yours

I am also completly clear havent had more than a few whiteheads in the last couple of months an they go away in like a day. Deit, Exersice, and a Simple yet effective skin care plan is what cleard me.

Hey TiredOfAcne, whats up bro? Hows the tetra working out for ya? Im about to start taking some over here

Hey NeO, so far so good my acne does seem to be clearing already. However this drug always gives me the side affect of dry hair! When i wash or wet my hair it becomes super dry and frizzy then when i apply styling products my hair feels solid, this may just be me though. Apart from that good luck keep me updated please

Chris

Already starting to clear up after 2 weeks of Accutane! I know it could just do a 180 and I could have a nasty breakout, but I'm liking it so far