Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
51WithSkin

What Kind Of Moisturizer Should I Use?

I am 51. I have rosacea flushing with occasional break outs. What kind of moisturizer is safer or me to use? I am also starting to use Perricone MD Cold Plasma that I will put on first.

ive always believed in no moisturizer because the oil in your face is supposed to naturally moisturize your skin. if you are extremely dry that means you are doing something wrong in the first place to over dry your skin. but if you have to moisturize cetaphil is good

Eucerin has a redness relief moisturizer. If you're not real flaky, it's decent. It is very light moisture but it does tone down some of the redness.

ive always believed in no moisturizer because the oil in your face is supposed to naturally moisturize your skin. if you are extremely dry that means you are doing something wrong in the first place to over dry your skin. but if you have to moisturize cetaphil is good

This guy is correct. Moisturizers are a hoax. Starting taking Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's). Flax seed or hemp seed oil is the best choice. 6 to 9 pills daily and within a few days you will see the difference.

This guy is correct. Moisturizers are a hoax. Starting taking Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's). Flax seed or hemp seed oil is the best choice. 6 to 9 pills daily and within a few days you will see the difference.

Makes sense. But even if I have some rosacea?

no no i posted again after that and said i didnt see the rosacea.

i dont know much about rosacea except that finacea helps it. im not sure if you are supposed to moisturizer or not when diagnosed with rosacea so i dont want to tgive yo the wrong answer.. but with just acne in general i would not moisturize at all because it messes with the natural oil produing glands and also most moisturizers break everyone out even the ones that say they dont.. if you dont use moisturizer for like 10-15 days you skin gets normal again. i figured this out when i went on water only for 11 days and my skin produced alot of dead skin but it went normal by day 12