Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mennace

My Acne Is Changing? Need Some Advice :)

hi :) im rafael, and im a freshman in highschool whos kinda under alot of stress from midterms etc...

but yeah, to get started... i've had acne for a while, and its probally cuz in eight grade it wasnt a big deal for me and stuff and i didnt care about it. and i started washing my face in the summer with face wash etc... and yeah it helped alot but i didnt really understand the part

"dont wash your face too much" and i did it like 4 times a day because i thought it was good... but thats not the problem.... the problem is

so latley i've been suffering with constipation and if i think about its happened for a while...like i've have had it since 8th grade and since i've started worrying about it....but the only part is... my acne is getting super good? like no new acne and im just dealing with the ance i have now, and its not much... :) and i dont know why?

and i just want to really know "WHY" i get acne? is it how i act? like if relax in general and just chill out? (not do crazy shit)

and also i heard that you can acne from not going to the bathroom, and thats been a BIG problem latley and im acually doing somthing about it... like its been 3 days and thats a regular thing, but i went to the doctors yesterday and i hope it works out for the best.

or it could be that im trying to eat healther? i just noticed a BIG change and i want to keep it that way... i never thought doing something as simple as not eating a pizza or something can show so well on your face! i might keep doing this and eat healthierr

any tips? am i just sayin bs? or is this real stuff?

Keep eating "healthy " (I put that in quotations since in my experience healthy is relative to the user ). Don't wash your face more than twice a day, unless you workout then wash after. Stress is a big factor for many, so try to stay relaxed as well. Avoid face wash products with lots of chemicals and harsh exfoliants. Fiber is a big player with constipation, make sure you get a good amount in your diet. Keep your hands clean and try not to touch your face, or pick any zits on your face. That's all stuff I wish I knew when I started breaking out, I'd add more but I'm on a tablet and don't like the keyboard, should be a good start though.

Guest Timehealsall

so you are saying that because you are constipated, you are not getting any acne?

If you are eating "healthier" be sure to be increasing your water intake as well. That way all the fiber and stuff from the foods is able to get out and clean your system. The first step in dealing with constipation is making sure you're drinking enough water. Start there.

hi smile.png im rafael, and im a freshman in highschool whos kinda under alot of stress from midterms etc...

but yeah, to get started... i've had acne for a while, and its probally cuz in eight grade it wasnt a big deal for me and stuff and i didnt care about it. and i started washing my face in the summer with face wash etc... and yeah it helped alot but i didnt really understand the part

"dont wash your face too much" and i did it like 4 times a day because i thought it was good... but thats not the problem.... the problem is

so latley i've been suffering with constipation and if i think about its happened for a while...like i've have had it since 8th grade and since i've started worrying about it....but the only part is... my acne is getting super good? like no new acne and im just dealing with the ance i have now, and its not much... smile.png and i dont know why?

and i just want to really know "WHY" i get acne? is it how i act? like if relax in general and just chill out? (not do crazy shit)

and also i heard that you can acne from not going to the bathroom, and thats been a BIG problem latley and im acually doing somthing about it... like its been 3 days and thats a regular thing, but i went to the doctors yesterday and i hope it works out for the best.

or it could be that im trying to eat healther? i just noticed a BIG change and i want to keep it that way... i never thought doing something as simple as not eating a pizza or something can show so well on your face! i might keep doing this and eat healthierr

any tips? am i just sayin bs? or is this real stuff?

"WHY" you're getting acne is because you're a teenager and your body is producing extra angrogenic hormones because of puberty, which over-stimulates your oil glands and leads to acne. Constipation can definitely make it worse over time, because your body is not able to excrete toxins which will certainly contribute to acne.