Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm looking for a really good cleanser to just unclog my pores at night and clean my face real good. I have borderline moderate/severe acne and an oily face so something to help stop the shine would be great. Also not anything too harsh on my skin don't want it all red!

Eminence Organics mineral cleansing concentrate! It's amazing, and it really helped improve my skin! Google Eminence Organics of Hungary. Good Luck! :)

I use SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Shea Butter Wash. It really cleans the face wothout over drying like traditional black soaps do. It is all natural with no harsh ingredients. It is about $10 for a 13 fl oz bottle and can be found in Duane Reades, Targets (some of them) and Walgreens. I love it cuz you can use so little to clean your far and you can use it as a body wash and the smell is great - for males or females. Give it a try.

Edited by YestoClearSkinPlz

Pears transparent soap!

I was travelling recently and forgot my bag of toiletries and this soap was all i managed to get. So i used it in the shower and washed my face at the same time. Surprisingly, my face felt clean yet it was not all tight or anything. No breakouts either. Its just gentle enough. Absolutely love it. I have been using it ever since with no problems whatsoever. :)