Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was wondering who here has or even knows of any friends etc who has outgrown there acne simply by getting older and finally reaching a point of no return? if so could you post of the age they did so and for how long they had it for???

many thanks...

My friends sister had acne at very young teenage age. I think hers started at 12 or 13 and she outgrew/was cured by 15 years old. Shes 27 now and still doesn't have acne not since 15. I think this is pretty common for young girls though. She hasn't got adult acne either cos I've heard that it can happen to women over 25. Might still get a reoccurence though.

Don't know of any males who outgrew/was cured from their acne.

I think I'm just starting to outgrow it(I'm 21). My pores have become unnoticable, and my regemin now is very simple. I might take the plunge and do nothing for a few weeks and see what happens(of course I'll wash my face with a mild cleanser as everybody should do that). I'm hoping to god that this is it.