Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started sixth form the other week and I'm getting the usual shit from other people who don't even know me. On Monday though though, some guy who I already know was pissing me off and I was about to beat the shit out of him when this girl stepped in and started taking my side. Since then she's been smiling at me in the corridors and asking me if I want to come and sit with her mates at dinner. She said I'd look handsome if I didn't look so miserable. She's quite pretty and it's starting to unnerve me. I'm 16 and I've never had a girlfriend before, I've had acne since I was 11 so girls just usually walk past me.

I've noticed her friends aren't really good looking, maybe she doesn't care about what I look like? She probably just feels sorry for me.

I like her

Guest Captain Chaos

Go and sit with her and seize the moment mate, and do what Jay says, stop being so miserable! tongue.gif

What a nice girl... You should be really thankful that you found a girl like that... I dont mean to be horrible about the other sex, but alot of girls can be very mean...

sounds like theres a little something going on there in her mind...and uhhh i think there should be something other than disbelief in your mind...so put the one two and the other two together dude and go for it.

wtf is sixth form. i assume your from the UK.

She sounds like she likes you! smile.gif I just got my first girlfriend a few days ago... she's awesome and I spend most of my time with her now, and she ALWAYS makes me feel better....

Good luck man! smile.gif