Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tike77

Is Anyone There?

Hi!!! Im new on here altho i been suffering for 3 whole winters why im clear in summer im not sure but i been spending lots of time trying to find out why i been breaking out past few winters. Im 34 just had my hormone levels tested and they are normal so im left with kidney trouble? Liver trouble? I took milk thishle it gav me gas boyfriend dont like. Is it the forced air heating this new house i live in has?? Idk im suffering deep depression cause these gross pimples on face and back and was clear while living in my last home that had hot water radiator heat... so is that my answer?? I wana kno if anyone is thinking what im thinking about the forced air heating bein the cause... thankuo

I used to have forced air heat and my skin was definitely more irritated and dry but it didnt make me break out more. But that doesnt mean it isnt affecting your acne. I also stopped using tap water to wash my face and i only use poland spring water even in the shower.