Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MatrixGravity

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System?

LOL this is an exfoliator and no it doesnt not help with acne or redmarks it gets al the dead skin off yo face

dont buy it

Well I never exfoliate my skin ever, so maybe it wouldn't hurt getting it and using it at least once a week or something? Cause I heard it's good to exfoliate your skin at least once a week to keep it refreshed and healthy..

it is good to exfoliate your skin but there are plenty of natural remedies that you can do to exfoliate your skin at home with out this machine. it might even irritate your acne and make it worse. sing home made mask are much more safe for exflo but go ahead and buy it if you will. but by buying this youre going to put the idea in your head that "this machine will help my acne if anything" and when t doesnt you are going to be let down and mad that you wasted 25 dollars that you will never even use again it will sit in your bathroom for years.

just trying to help lol

I bought it early last year n made my acne worse after one use!! Lol.... Mine is still brand new n have 2 things of refills! I will mail it all to you hahaha you would be doing me a favor helping me clean out my cabinet. When I didn't have acne I loved that olay brush thing or the mary kay micro derm kit tho.

This thing works great! It takes all the dead skin off leaving fresh skin and shrinks the pores. It helps prevent future acne problems.