Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow after 3 months of being basically clear it all came back........thanks minocycline you fucking asshole...I knew this would happen I just decided not to think about it....whatever I know almost everyone of you has said this but IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT......thus ends my first pointless rant....

Yeah I have been ....and my derm put me on doxycycline . It's been a week and I can tell it's not going to work considering all the other antibiotics I've taken only took about 4 days to have effect...

And why Greek yogurt?

greek yogurt has live cultures in it and its a probiotic meaning it gives you all the good bacteria that youve lost to all the bad bacteria while taking the antibiotics

if youre taking antibiotics its a good idea to take probiotics with it! search probiotic on the forums i have a feeling if you challenege yourself to eat a bunch of yogurt you will clear tremendously only because youre on antibiotics of course. this doesnt just work for everyone.