Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flutterby27

Ipledge Account Locked, Please Help!

Hey everyone!

So, I'm almost finished with the 30 day waiting period before I can start my accutane prescription, hurray! BUT I tried logging into my iPledge account last night just to see what it was like, and it said that my account was locked. I got a call from my derm earlier in the day saying that because my appointment didn't match up with when they were able to register my information with iPledge, I can ONLY fill my prescription on the 17th. Does this mean that my iPledge account will ONLY be unlocked on the 17th?

Is it normal for your account to be locked until the next set of questions becomes available to you?

I'm just getting worried because this mont I don't have the standard seven day window, so if anything goes wrong, I'll need to get it figured out all in one day. I have work and a bunch of other things going on that day, too, and I don't want to risk having to wait another whole month to start.

Does anyone have any experience with this who could help me out?

Edited by flutterby27

Are you locked out because of your password or was it a different error? You should be able to log in to see the calendar and other info anytime, not just when you are allowed to answer the questions. You can also call them to find out why the account is locked.