Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jade80

Jade's regimen...has got me 98%clear so far!

Ok So I joined this board maybe over a week or two ago. And saw botchla's regimen..I tried that for a week and broke out badly but Im thinking it was just getting everything to the surface. But I added a few things of my own and got amazing results! I had mild acne but before I tried the regimen I had broken out badly on my cheek and chin area. I think it was due to poor diet and stress.

Here is my regimen

MORNING

I only use the BP wash cause I was using both but continued to break out so I only use the Sa wash every other day, once a day at night!

Then I use Herbal Logix acne and scar treatment all over my face. This cream like I said is amazing and wont dry out your skin, and if your female and like to wear make up its great, cause it helps the make up go on smooth!

plus I take a multi vitamin and a zinc tablet

NIGHT

BP wash

then I use a potion of half water, half Apple cidar vinegar and apply with my fingers or you can use a cotton ball and allow that to sit in for at least 5 minutes. I usually just go do something and allow 15!

Then I apply the Herbal logix again all over my face, just a thin layer!

Last night was my first night using apple cidar vinegar and WOW...I woke up and it had faded the remaining marks so much with my herbal creme! My skin is soft and the tone is so even now!

So this is my regimen and Im sticking to it because Im honestly now 98% clear and with my breakout befor ethe regimen I had like 8-10 active spots cause of my breakout and scars from old ones!

Anyone have questions just ask!

How I wash my face is..I use warm water at first then when Im rising I use cold! and then Pat dry my face!

Im expecting to me 100% in a day or two just have one last spot that is beginning to heal now!!

congrats...

I started botchla's regimen last sunday, over 10 days ago, and im seeing gradual results.. because of you i bought some herbal logitex creme, the same as yours, because of MY remaining marks. Ive never really had to worry about getting rid of only marks, because i was only really concerned with my active stuff. but now that the active pimples are flaring down, i want to get started on my scars.

Anyways, I do the SA wash twice a day no matter what, and sometimes the BP wash twice or once a day depending on if im going to the gym...

Its shipping later this week, ill give it a week and let you know how its going, One question though, i saw that it was only 1 oz. How long does it last you , considering you take it 3 times a day.

good job, yea im still getting a few pimples every few days as well. I think imma use the sa only at night now. I remember during track season last year...i used the bp wash 3 times a day. Once in the morning, once after pract. and once at night, so in a month imma start doing that. It seems my skin can handle pretty much anything. I use 10% bp on my neck and have no affect, haha (same with the face).

Any pictures?

It lasts me well over two weeks....close to a month....its creamy so it spreads easily so you only need alittle!

If you do like it shop around online, You can definitely get it cheaper other places

its 6.99 plus shipping... i will have to look other places.

My face is as smooth as its been in 5 years.. the redmarks are killing me though. it still looks like I have active acne here.

Im happy to note that I have had only minor breakouts. maybe a dozen active pimples on my jawline and neck area, every place else is CLEAR 100% except for redmarks.

Try apple cidar vinegar mixed with some water, apply to face let dry for at least 5 minutes then put the herbal logix stuff on! I have been doing that combo for the last 2 days and its GREAT! No drying, fading really quickly! I wasnt sure about the apple cidar but I love this stuff now with the herbal logix...I have been only doing it once at night but tomorrow I am switching to in the morning too!

WOW!!!! Thats all I gotta say..by using Apple cidar vinegar and my herbal logix, when I looked in the mirror this morning, most of my marks were completely faded, except where I brought out but now they are pink and not red!! I havent had such great skin tone in so many yrs! And my skin is sooooo soft!

I am never gonna change this routine, its AMAZING! And its pretty cheap cause the BP cleanser is 8.99, the APV is only 1.99 for a bottle, and the herbal logix is 6.99 and all three products last me for a month. But most importantly I have never found 3 products that work this quickly and give such dramatic results!!! bb_eusa_dance.gifbb_eusa_dance.gifbb_eusa_dance.gif

well i wouldnt be raving too much about these products

im on the exact same regimen as jade and id say the results for me are nowhere close to being drastic

sorry to hear that it isnt working for you.... but the BP wash has gotten alot of positive feedback, as well as the apple cidar vinegar!! It works great for me, just sharing what worked for me and hopefully it will work for others too!

Hi jade.. this is jimmy. (i forgot my email address for my name so i had to create another username) but anyways, I have followed suit of what you've been doing, almost product by product.. you've inspired me in a sense.

I use both C&C products each morning and night. I'm a male so my face is not too sensitive. I bought some ACV, as you suggested. I mixed about 8 oz. of ACV and and about 8 oz. of filtered drinking water. How can you get past the smell? It lingers on my face for about 3 hours... Pretty naaaaasty wink.gif

I ordered that herbal logix scar treatment creme, as suggested by you.

I am also right now using a AHA lotion, until the Herbal logix creme comes.. When it comes, I'll be on a regimen almost identical to yours but with the two washes being used twice a day.

My face has almost no new blemishes or pimples on it since starting Botchla's initial regimen two weeks ago (actually 12 days ago). I am just littered with redmarks on my cheeks and around my jawline and neck..

with the ACV method and now Herbal Logix, hopefully this weekend, being incorporated into my regimen, the days of redmarks seem numbered.

I've only done the ACV twice, as I started last night and did it this morning.. I'll give some more feedback sunday or tomorrow after about 5 treatment cycles of ACV.

Thanks so much for the recommendations.

Now if only I can get used to that awful smell of ACV:)

So the BP doesn't dry you up? But the SA does?

Botchla suggests the opposite. Only use BP Once, but your way seems a little more logical. BP in the morning, then both at night if you skin can handle?

I only use the SA wash every other day..but I use the BP wash morning and night!

With the apple cidar vinegar I use the cap on the bottle and pour alittle apple cidar vinegar and then abit of water into it and dip my finger in and spread it across my face! I bought some cotton balls so I am gonna use that, but I use more apple cidar then water now....80-20 ratio!

As soon as Im done I wash my hands and the smell is gone!

Remember at first use the herbal logix 2-3 times at the beginning then reduce to twice a day but also use ACV! My marks are 99% gone and I had some of them for yrs! I had read that marks go away in 6 months but mine never seem too until i started this regimen!

thanks.. do you think by dilluting it into a big container is bad? Should I wait until I wanna use it and then mix it... do you think it loses its concentration volume when its mixed and left in the container with water.

I could do what you do and mix it in the cap every day instead of having it premixed

Jade, have you tried Clean and Clear's Deep Action pore cleanser?

It's a lighter SA wash they make, I don't know if you can find it in Canada though.

I ordered HL online, I don't know how long it will take to get over here in the Sates. I'll use ACV with HL, or should I just start on ACV right away?

I havent tried that cleanser....

I think you should try the apple cidar tonight if you have it!! Your gonna have to experiment on the right amount of acv and water that works best for you!!!!

Let me know how things work out! smile.gif

Apple Cider Vinegar - DO NOT USE IT FULL STRENGTH! It can cause a major breakout. My daughter did that and had a bad breakout. She now uses 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water. It is working great.

IM using 70-80%acv and 20-30%vinegar and its working great for me as well..but everyone's face is different so I would suggest you start off like her daughter half and half!!!

I only paid like 1.99 for my acv thats so cheap and teh stuff works amazingly!

Im so happy I finally found a regimen that works for me and has cleared my skin, teh worse thing is to wake up in the morning and look at ur face in teh mirror and know u broke out more, but that doesnt happen anymore!

This board rocks, with all the support and great peeps!

USually it's the other way around with BP and SA. People use SA more than BP. Why do you use BP first, then only SA?

Well, no pimples for 3 days, my herbal logix is still in the mail. This regimen (botchlas) is starting to work perhaps. When is a good time to decide that it ISN't working?

4th day of no pimples. Yay.

I did get the HL, but they say it takes 2-3 weeks for shipping to the states. Which means it might be here by Friday at the earliest.

But I am going to spot treat try AVC/H2o tonight. Just on one spot, if it doesn't break out, then I'll use it again, with a higher concentration.

Or should I just wipe it over the whole area of a place on my skin?

In case I do breakout, I'll swab it all on my forehead, because my bangs cover the area. tongue.gif