Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amy Johnson

Acne On One Side Of Face!

I'm a 19 year old female and I suffer from acne predominantly on my right cheek. I'll get occasional white heads on my chin or forehead, but the "severe" acne ONLY occurs on the right side of my face.

Whiteheads even seem to be concentrated on my right temple. I've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of this.

I don't sleeo on that side, don't hold the phone on that side, and never touch my face.

Anyone have ANY idea why this could be happening? I'm suffering from MAJOR scarring on my right cheek because of this problem.

I just wish it'd stop!

I actually break out more frequently on the right side of my face as well, and my cheeks scar like you wouldn't believe. Changing my diet helped a lot. Oddly enough, when I cut out gluten for a week the right side of my face cleared entirely. I had gluten a few days ago at a work dinner (nothing gluten free at the restaurant) and now the right side of my face has 3-4 pimples. Could be a coincidence, but it seems that cutting gluten is what finally was clearing the right side of my face. Perhaps your breakout could be diet related?

I actually break out more frequently on the right side of my face as well, and my cheeks scar like you wouldn't believe. Changing my diet helped a lot. Oddly enough, when I cut out gluten for a week the right side of my face cleared entirely. I had gluten a few days ago at a work dinner (nothing gluten free at the restaurant) and now the right side of my face has 3-4 pimples. Could be a coincidence, but it seems that cutting gluten is what finally was clearing the right side of my face. Perhaps your breakout could be diet related?

I've maintained the same diet for a while now and this has only been happening relatively recently. I've figured out that when I eliminate foods from my diet, my acne gets MUCH worse.

This is sooo complicated!

i only break out on the right side of my face also!! i hardly ever get pimples on the left side of my face, and when i do they are so tiny and gone in a few hours. also, my face has really started to clear up (thanks to vitamins) but i still get a few pimples on my my shoulder and it's only on the right side of my back. my left side is completely clear..i wonder if there is a certain reason for this. ill ask my derm when i go see her in a few weeks