Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pimplehater

Pics of my forehead

you are like that, my acne looks like that to.. all i can say is don't pick and squeeze them like i just did recently :oops: make them really worse, i learned my lesson there. Just leave them alone to heal on there own and do your regimen and u should be fine

you are like that, my acne looks like that to.. all i can say is don't pick and squeeze them like i just did recently  :oops:  make them really worse, i learned my lesson there. Just leave them alone to heal on there own and do your regimen and u should be fine

I know but its hard, especially since new ones keep popping up when the old ones are still there and getting bigger... ill try though

PimpleHater, I know whwat u mean when u say that it looks better in this pic than in real life but trust me on this one..It ain thhat bad ! I can tell....And the best way to get rid of forehead acne I heard is with using Toner!!!! I heard this a lot so check that out ! :wink:

you are like that, my acne looks like that to.. all i can say is don't pick and squeeze them like i just did recently  :oops:  make them really worse, i learned my lesson there. Just leave them alone to heal on there own and do your regimen and u should be fine

I know but its hard, especially since new ones keep popping up when the old ones are still there and getting bigger... ill try though

Yah i know same here i keep getting new ones because i think the regimen is getting rid of everything just don't pick smack urself if u do it lol, or umm just think about nice ur face will be when u don't do it

On one of the cystic bumps under the skin you could put a blob of Cortizone 1% on it to bring it to a head?!?! Worth a try but it might leave a scar. :oops: