Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paperboy Bike

Copper Peptides

I searched for threads on this but most of them were quite old so thought I'd start a new one. Is anyone using copper peptides currently or have to good success? I'm thinking of starting to use them along with the retin-a I've been using for some scarring on my chin area. Anyone had experience with them?

ive been using the skin biology kit since having recell and believe it has helped the healing. however, i dont think it will do wonders fo existing scars. ive been using the products over my whole face and while my skin is improved, and my new scars have healed unexpectedly well, old scars havent significantly changed. i'm keeping up with the copper peptide routine simply because it keeps my skin in good condition

ive been using the skin biology kit since having recell and believe it has helped the healing. however, i dont think it will do wonders fo existing scars. ive been using the products over my whole face and while my skin is improved, and my new scars have healed unexpectedly well, old scars havent significantly changed. i'm keeping up with the copper peptide routine simply because it keeps my skin in good condition

Like you said I saw no difference in old scars, but they have some good discussions on there. This is another site that has good discussions. Essential Say Spa.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=e1ba454ed0393c1a3ddb989558fb0604