Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cool.gif does anyone notice if they regulary shave there acne starts fading away?well tht seems to be the case and if so does anyone knw why or is this lil theory crap. the other day i had a shave and my acne fleared right up and my flatmate says ur acne real bad and i felt like saying yer i fucken know dipshit!! far sumtimes i can just see people glaring its a pain, especially with girls i like, anyway im just feeling down down,needed to right it so yeah wateva. everything i write has already been written here before probally so feel free to ignore

THATS BECAUSE MOST SHAVING CREAMS REMOVE DIRT AND THEY DONT HAVE SOAP IN THEM

-

THEYRE IS NO SPOONE - THE MATRICKS

After I shave I find that the creams and topicals absorb alot better

Many creams and gels contain alot of alcohol so they'd act as an astringant and cause alot of dryness, so be economical!

I hate shaving... don't find it gives me spots, but i have extremely sensitive skin that stings like hell whenever I have a close shave, so i tend to just use the pop up beard-trimmer bit all over on my electric razor unless im going somewhere special bb_icon_redface.gif (top tip for anyone who has the same problem bb_wink.gif )

I quite like having something to play with on my neck too, feel intellectual stroking my beard (makes a great scatchy sound at the moment too, so thats a bonus bb_eusa_dance.gif)