Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadow123

Is This A Scar? How Do I Treat It?

I prematuraly took care of a problematic spot yesterday night, and I ended up with what I can't tel if is a scar or some left over. Do I leave it? Or is it a pimple and should I take it off with tweezers. On the outer parts it seems to be hard but in the middle I still see a little white, similar to puss. And it also seems to jumping out of the skin (like a zit). What should I do?

Attached is a picture

http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s443/shadow3217/?action=view&current=photo.jpg

I would leave it alone! Well actually first I'd apply some tea tree oil diluted with something, I like vitamin e. I buy derma e brand tea tree and e oil. Or you could try some manuka honey. Manuka honey is a good anti-bacterial and will help keep bacteria from getting into the open wound. I used to pick my skin and "extract" my zits. They actually heal much faster when I don't pick at them or even touch them at all, other then gently when I'm washing my face.