Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matt f

Do You Treat The Whole Of Your Face The Same?

Just wondering whether anyone else treats one part of their face differently to the other. I use the regimen (slightly altered version) everywhere apart from my forehead. My forehead is stubborn (very mild but persistant acne).

Just wondering whether anyone else treats one part of their face differently to the other. I use the regimen (slightly altered version) everywhere apart from my forehead. My forehead is stubborn (very mild but persistant acne).

I use a bit extra cleanser on my forehead where most of my acne is. And hydrogen peroxide as a spot treatment for certain areas

I totally do. I have pretty good skin, but break out along my chin and jawline. I only use acne treatment products there. I don't think it's really a good idea to use acne products on places where you don't break out (also, it wastes money and product). I agree with trying AHA oh your forehead!

I tend not to get acne anywhere where facial hair grows, so just on my forehead and temples usually. I don't use any topical products.