Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Balance Bird

Dandruft And Lotion Clogging Pores?

Why do some products break some out, while not others. I love cocoa butter, but am afraid it will clog my pores, but it didn't clog my pores when I was younger. What is it about lotions that cause them to clog pores? I thought that they would only encourage healthy skin, by keeping the cells moisturized so that they can slough off.

I also have gotten a random terrible case of dandruff, and I haven't showered in two weeks, and I never wash my hair with shampoo. It's completely fungal, which Is why I am going to rinse with ACV, ingest a tone of it, and invest in pills to rid myself of any candida or fungus. Screw natural diet, starving.

We got ourselves into it by creating processed foods, why shouldn't we be able to invest in something created to reverse the problem?

http://www.crohns.net/page/C/PROD/GAN8600 This is a top rated product

Cheaper here on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Fungal-Defense-Caplets/dp/B000GWLGFK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1326358819&sr=8-3

I am so sick of acne, and then now itchy scalp! Eating right has totally cleared my skin a bunch, but not enough, And out bodies NEED probiotics to survive correctly. They produce minerals and vitamins that are hard to acquire otherwise.

We were formed from unicellular organisms it makes sense that we depend on them.

ohmygosh! SO ITCHY right now!!

You haven't washed your hair in two weeks? Was this before or after you started feeling itchy and having dandruff?