Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there is, where you are right now.

and there is where you want to be, and what you want your life to be like, nobody else is 100% aware of where you want to be unless you tell them, well, hopefully you know yourself, because that is your job, and your right to choose and no one else's. And no one can fully tell you where you want to be, only you are aware of your true desires, only you can become aware of those, so its up to you.

so then if this life of yours is all up to you, then you can see how every minute of everyday the choices you make either are increaseing the chances of that life you want, actually coming true.so ask yourself OFTEN (since you are in charge of these dreams)whether you are either getting closer or further away from that dream, and what you could do to learn what it would take. Perhaps now you can really feel as if you are in control of your destiny if you really get into this mindset, you will make or break these dream of yours, if you decide to sit on your But, or drift off on another activity. Since this vision is YOUR job, assess yourself on how well of a job you are doing today at getting closer to that life? it may be easy as hell to predict your future.

if you are going to be afraid, it wont happen.

if you are going to pout or sulk it wont happen. but of course times get tough for anyone, allow yourself to pout, but for only five minutes

if you give up, it wont happen.

all of these decisions that are in your control at any given time of the day,if not done right, will surely guaranty failure, since you control them and they are up to you, dont make these mistakes. of course, some of your dreams might not happen, but in the end, make sure it wasnt anything YOU did wrong, PROMISE yourself you will do your part in life, and say, I DID MY PART and didnt f#$k it up. Trust me, many people will NOT be doing their part in making your dreams come true, hahaha, but remember, it wasnt their job in the first place. you know what they say, i fyou want something done right or even done at all, you may have to do it yourself, im not saying you cant ask for help, or that nobody will ever help you, only that, it isnt their job or responsibility, so dont give it to them, they might mess it up.

its good to feel like you are in control of something in your life,when we have a hard time controlling anything and im here to tell you that you do have control of something.

so what kind of boss are you gonna be? perhaps you will change a few aspects of your personality, when you take full responsibility for your future and your life, and finally feel in control again, like you have power over this life.

hope this helps someone/everyone.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

im not going to lie i loved the title and wanted to read what you wrote.....but i got tired and i didnt feel like reading that much so i didnt read it.....i dont see how what im saying is going to benifet anyone....im just bored

So im going to show you this dancing cat to brighten up your day.....BAM! catdance.gif

im not going to lie i loved the title and wanted to read what you wrote.....but i got tired and i didnt feel like reading that much so i didnt read it.....i dont see how what im saying is going to benifet anyone....im just bored

So im going to show you this dancing cat to brighten up your day.....BAM! catdance.gif

ill try to make it shorter yet sweeter next time.

I'm not sure why, but I can't stop laughing when I see that cat.

This helped motivate me to eat healthy because all i want is clear skin and im not gonna get it by eating junk...it's my decision to have clear skin or to have acne forever...I'm in control of what i put into my body so if i want clear skin i have to only eat healthy.

I've always felt like every minute is a chance to change your life. One small tweak to your daily routine can make a difference. Everyone has the same freedom to have a meaningful life.

Time doesn't stop for anyone. It keeps going, and if we are lucky, one more day to take a risk and feel different about your life. Everyone should take more risks and continue to make mistakes. There is no reason to seek acceptance from every person on earth. All of us were given control over the direction of our lives, and how we spend our time today will determine how large the pile of regret will be in our final years.

I've always felt like every minute is a chance to change your life. One small tweak to your daily routine can make a difference. Everyone has the same freedom to have a meaningful life.

Time doesn't stop for anyone. It keeps going, and if we are lucky, one more day to take a risk and feel different about your life. Everyone should take more risks and continue to make mistakes. There is no reason to seek acceptance from every person on earth. All of us were given control over the direction of our lives, and how we spend our time today will determine how large the pile of regret will be in our final years.

Tyga. I've seen you slot in the forums and I know Simone else commented on this earlier but your usually not this optimistic and detailed....idk it just seems like sOmeone else is on your account lol