Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unbreakable1

Do Your Scars Look Awful In Some Lights But Unnoticeable In Others

Posted

Ugh sunlight is the worst. In regular room lighting (at home, and stores and stuff) you can hardly notice any scars, but in the sun, I've began wearing hats all the time....

Posted

YES!

Posted

Yep =/

They definitely look worse. When I don't wear makeup, I avoid direct sunlight in my car.

My redmarks are fading, but they still have a long way to go.

Posted

outside on cloudy days is pretty bad, outdays anyday basically. and under harsh flourecent lighting in bathroom is so depressing... i feel like freddy krogeur sometimes D:

Posted

i think sunlight, depending on which part of my face it's hitting on, can make me look amazing. generally i look good with sunlight directed towards the side of my face, or behind me... frontal sunlight makes me look terrrrrrible though.. and fluorescent lighting, oh my god. i look like the hunchback of notre dame or something. i hate the lighting in trains and shopping malls.

Posted

Yes! Oh god. If the lighting is bad (usually fluorescent), and I look in the mirror, my heart just drops. Every flaw is visible, and any attempt to cover these flaws with makeup is also visible.

Posted

Couldn't agree more! I don't own a mirror ;)

Posted (edited)

Like in some lighting it’s super red and noticeable but in others it looks non existent. Idk what to think and what kind of scars I have. With a lot of light I look better than dim lights. I’ve already had 4 microneedles and they say I will need around 9.

Edited by Heavuh