Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alexandramartin

Trinessa! What Has It Done For You?

Hello everyone!

I am currently on my second pack of trinessa. I have about a week left.

When i first started i didn't break out too bad. I had cortisone shots for cyst that would not go away eusa_wall.gif SO i figured the i would try Solydn and that made me sick.

Next..Trinessa.

I am having the worst luck on this one. I went today and my Derm said she sees no improvement...its actually worse. I didn't even have it bad before. Now, i have little bumps all over and massive cyst that kill.

Has anyone been on this BC pill? If so, should i wait it out? or go to brand name?

ANY advice would help.

I asked for spiro today and she said she can't give that to me. I would have to see another doc.

She did give Differin and antibiotics. ermm.gif

Hello everyone!

When i first started i didn't break out too bad. I had cortisone shots for cyst that would not go away eusa_wall.gif SO i figured the i would try Solydn and that made me sick.

Next..Trinessa.

I am having the worst luck on this one. I went today and my Derm said she sees no improvement...its actually worse. I didn't even have it bad before. Now, i have little bumps all over and massive cyst that kill.

Has anyone been on this BC pill? If so, should i wait it out? or go to brand name?

ANY advice would help.

I asked for spiro today and she said she can't give that to me. I would have to see another doc.

I switched from Tri-Sprintec to Syeda...which I think is another generic like Trinessa. In any case, I think it made things worse. I am on Accutane again, but I read online great things about Yasmin and this was supposed to be a generic form of that.

Everyone is different, it's hard to tell.

Hello everyone!

Next..Trinessa.

ANY advice would help.

I switched from Tri-Sprintec to Syeda...which I think is another generic like Trinessa. In any case, I think it made things worse. I am on Accutane again, but I read online great things about Yasmin and this was supposed to be a generic form of that.

Everyone is different, it's hard to tell.

I agree with you 100%. It for sure made things worse. I have another appt tomorrow to wing myself off the meds. I am trying Minocycline one more time. It did work before, but who knows..

I'm scared to take accutane My mother flipped when i even told her my derm told me about it..I hope this second time around cures you for good. I heard the second time around really does work. Also, we use the same face wash and moisturizer eusa_angel.gif