Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
akichan

Minocycline For 6 Months

Hi guys!

So i've just started Minocycline last week and have a prescription for 6 months. I am to use 100 mg twice daily. I was previously on Tetracycline for 3 months, which worked great for me.. but a month after my Rx was up, everything came back. :( I was wondering if anyone can suggest a way to taper off this medicine when this prescription runs out? I don't want the same thing to happen again.

Also if you've I'm very interested to hear what others experience have been on Mino and what to except, advice, etc.

Thanks all!

I took minocycline before for about a month then i stopped cause i wasnt breaking out as much. This was like half a year ago so i dont really remember much. Actually i still have the drug here i never actually finished it maybe like 10/50 pills. I think the first time i tried it i was feeling light headed. I think the advice i would give you is to not eat it with dairy. It wasnt a problem to me because i dont really consume any.