Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cen7

Buying Accutane Online etc.

Anyone here know a good reliable source (cheap) to buy accutane online?!

Thanks ... p.s i'm from Australia.

Ry,

Anyone here know a good reliable source (cheap) to buy accutane online?!

Thanks ... p.s i'm from Australia.

Ry,

http://www.mastersmarketing.com/home.htm

Click on products and then go to the 'i' section as it is listed as 'istotretinoin' not accutane. It is Roche brand accutane though. Very cheap, I order every month and get it within 5 - 7 days to Canada from the United Kingdom where they are located. They state right on the main page:

We have been supplying Citizens of the USA with pharmaceuticals since the FDA ruling of 1988 permitted the importation of drugs for personal use. In those 16 years we have become recognized as providing a fast reliable service for all your pharmaceutical requirements. We are also able to offer this service to people living in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and any other non-EU state.

Hope this helps.

I don't think people in the US are allowed to buy isotretinoin elsewhere without an Rx. GODDAMN YOU FDA!!!

You will NEVER be able to get it through australian customs.

They open absolutely everything. If you don't have an RX, ordering accutane

from anyone would be a loss.

Besides, taking accutane without a physicians supervision is unwise.

evigrex may well be right in regards to Australia, as I can only speak for Canada. The company is very reputable and is very fast in shipping out. Contact them from their website and ask if they have problems with customers who order accutane from Australia. That's what I did and was told that Canada is usually problem free. They do ship to Australia as stated on their website. As far as self dosing, using a low dose is pretty much side effect free (10mg a day) and I have no health problems so it should be fine. If you want to take a regular high dose short term regimen like a derm would prescribe I would definitely get regular blood tests for lipids and liver count, but you should be fine in self dosing. Make sure you do get blood tests done.

I ordered Accutane from the Masters Marketing site and had it delivered to the US twice. Both times I received the packages unopened from customs in about 1-2 weeks. And I don't have a prescription.