Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DC-girl

Silicon Sheets- Any Success Anyone?

I know these reports are from the seller of the product but they're pretty amazing........check it out.

http://www.rejuveness.com/c25/c72/Acne-Scars-c114.html

I did a search for rejuveness on here and found a couple people who said they had success with it but it was like 6 years ago.......anyone recently use this (of any other type of silicon sheets? ) that can attest if these thing work or not?

Thanks ya'll

I have used silicon sheets a couple of years ago in combination with scar gels. I believe the structure of the scars (top layer) improved somewhat. But, I have seen better improvement from Fraxel, dermarolling and subcision.

It could be a good idea to combine the silicone sheets with subcision (putting them on the subcised areas to improve healing) (?) Any thoughts on that?

i was wondering the same thing. i recently had a scar excision, and i was considering purchasing these after my steri strips came off...

I have used silicon sheets a couple of years ago in combination with scar gels. I believe the structure of the scars (top layer) improved somewhat. But, I have seen better improvement from Fraxel, dermarolling and subcision.

It could be a good idea to combine the silicone sheets with subcision (putting them on the subcised areas to improve healing) (?) Any thoughts on that?

I wonder the same thing.

I had a scar revision done by excision.. I was told to use these silicone sheets for three months after. Actually i did see improvement, just tiny improvment but its a tad better.. now im in the process of trying to find someone to do dermbrasion on it. The doctor recommended Fraxel , 4-6 treatments but i dont believe that. my Dermatologist told me a little dermbrasion would be fine.. thoughts?