Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
canadian14

How Can I Get Rid Of These Marks? (Pics Included)

Okay, so I have a lot of marks leftover from my severe acne breakout last summer.

As of now, my acne is mild. I get new ones maybe once a week, but when I do they're very small and disappear within two days.

My goal is to reduce these marks by at least 75% by the end of April. Completely removing them would be lovely, but diminishing them significantly would be great as well.

Currently I wash my face every morning and night with oats, which I swear by since it exfoliates my skin nicely without causing breakouts or irritation. If anyone is looking for a good cleanser, definitely give this a try!

I'm welcome to any natural remedies or drugstore products that anyone has found success with.

I absolutely need to see some results by the end of April, so I have 4 months to work with here.

Thank-you :)

marks.htm

marks.htm

Not that bad at all. They should significantlly clear up it left alone by april. It all depends on how much of the skin where the blemish was, was damaged. In my opinion, i think its clearly best to allow the skin to naturally heal itself. If your acne is mild now, and barely non exsistent, why interfere? You could eat some things to boost your immune system and hopefully allow your body to heal faster. Whenever I left my face alone, and do its things i never had a problem and things would always clear with time.