Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bigdools23

Chest Scarring For Years Now....?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and anything I can get would be helpful. 4 years ago, I had this basic simple acne on my upper chest and at the time i Thought it was normal going through puberty and all. However a friend of mine playing around hit me in the chest where the acne was and to this day its still scarred. Ive been to multiple dermatologists and have had cream, tablets and injections with no results. It's not even painful, its just that I wake up every morning and look in that mirror and its there. I'm somewhat scared thats going to scar me for life. Anyone have any similar situations or anything around this? Thanks again guys, I didnt know where to go for this one...

Do you work out? Doing push ups and chest expanding excercises make it difficult for scars to heal in that area. You could try using silicon sheeting... I have 6 keloid scars on my chest from constant break outs and the sheets have softened them up a bit... Thinking about getting a tattoo designed over or around them.