Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can u get cysts that arent painful? Like just lumps under the skin? Cause i have one like that..its not raised, but if u move the skin around the area u can feel it.

Yeah i get them too..sometimes they go really red and painful though and the derm has to whack a shot of cortisone in them and they dissapear and sometimes they dissapear on themselves but after a BLOODY LONG TIME but cos im on accutane they go all flaky and scabby.Mmmmmmm

Oh the crapness.

oh and they arent red

Yea I get them all the time. Then after a while they either go away, or get inflamed and all red. Did that guy ^^^ say he got cysts on his penis?

sorry, dont have a photo..usually red lumps though.Just search for cystic acne and you'll find pictures im sure.

I have cysts that stay there for a month or so ohmy.gif ...but with Cortisone injections, gone completely within like 3 days. biggrin.gif with no real redness or scarring...just a little bit of discolouration(thats only noticable to myself)

oh and they arent red

Yea I get them all the time. Then after a while they either go away, or get inflamed and all red. Did that guy ^^^ say he got cysts on his penis?

hey

ive had a couple of cyst type spots down below before.

They were very worrying for obvious reasons..... I think quite a few people have

had these, dont make fun!

i dont think you can get cystic acne on your penis or anything, or not what you would call acne. just a rogue spot like once every 8 months or so. I got it, prob from picking my face then jerking off or somethin blink.gif