Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RipperMan

Moisterizes and Cleansers

There are only a short list of approved ones - i think it needs to be refined personally - i was wondering waht people thought of these...

I am looking for something to undarken my under eye area too.

for under eye

General moisteriser

I currently use this one - or atleast i did.

was thinking of switching from my clearasil 3 in 1 SA face wash to this face wash (non SA)

if anyone wnat to recomend any face washes/moisterizes - or off their oppinion on my current produt s- please do so :-)

The Amay eye cream you suggest has 1.6 stars out of 5 from 12 reviews....ie: don't touch it.

Quite a few guys here use Nivea moisturisers. The one you would like to try has Alcohol Denat. (about 3rd on the list) which is an irritant from memory. So I would stick with the one you already have.

Take a look at the ratings page (link on the homepage) Then I suggest you sign-up at www.makeupalley.com because that is the most comphrensive skincare review site.

thanks very much guys...still a bit confused about what to get - like why are guys supposed to have bar's - i hate bars. the type u rub on ur face that is biggrin.gif

Hey guys, has anyone ever had any luck using SA?????

All it ever did for me was help initially, but then caused dryness and breakout under the dry skin, so the next week I was dealing with new acne. I avoid all products with any oil, SA, glycolic acid, and alcohol! What about you guys???

i use a cleanser with sa, glycolic, vit e and vit a called Clear Logix. i have been using it for years. Kentucky Rn, you are right, it does cause dryness, in the beginning, if you stick it out, your skin will bould up a tolerance at which point it works great (the Clearlogix one does for me, not any others) at keeping the breakouts away and fading spots. Like almost any acne treatment you have to start slow though, maybe once a day or once ever other day and on the opposite day wash with babywash (that's what i did) or some other really gentle cleanser. hope this helps. I really got to say I came across this board months ago looking for my beloved ClearLogix cleanser cause for about 1 1/2 years here it has not been sold in stores. I finally found it online at cosmeticamall but was surprised when i first came to this site that noone mentioned it or where to buy it. I'm sure like everthing it won't work for everyone, but honestly for me it's the greatet stuff. They also make a cream/gel which when applied a couple times a day to any given spot, fades the spot to near gone in about a week. Another thread says they like the Herbal Logix cream and cleanser, both are made by the same CA company, but Herbal logix contains willow bark, which is basically a natural form of

SA, that cleanser doesn't have some of the other ingredients though which is why imo it doesn't work as well, i tried that one too...best of luck..