Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne has been getting worse and worse on my forhead like evry week. I feel like it's taking over my life. I can't go out with friends anymre nd anytime they say "heyy where have u been?" i dont know what to say cuz I feel so embarassed that I haven't gone out in like a month. Everytime i look in the mirror now i get soo depressed all i see is these breakouts on my forhead : ///

My mom bugs me about it too, saying I should wash my face more often but I dooo wash my face alot like 2 times a day and i still have all these breakouts. I honestly feel like a monster sometimes, like no guy is evr gonna want a girl with this on her skin.

the morning and if I go to the grocery store, I feel really weird and awkard when people are like right next to me so i just look down and hope they don't notice me. Nd evry time I go to the grocery store w/ my Mom to get some food, I get these weird stares from strangers and I can tell they are just saying to themself "ew, she looks so gross".

I feel gross and disgusting with thiss skin condition and feel like no one around me cn relate cuz allll my friends have gorgeous clear skin-it's so not fair!!

Acne breakouts on the forehead are often due to bladder problems. It is suggested that you drink plenty of water each day, exercise lightly 20 to 30 minutes each day and try to get sufficient sleep each evening. You can count yourself lucky that you only have to worry about acne on one part of your face only. Good luck.

lifes not fair.

i feel the same way.

no one deserves this.

bad things happen to good people, you just gotta power through it.

keep your head up, you'll be alright.

I'm on the same boat as you. The good thing is that we're not alone. But don't give up hope and keep your head held up high. Your gorgeous with or without acne :)

keep yuour head up and just don't think about it, fake it til you make it..

btw limpbiscuit sucks soooo bad, you must have a bland taste in music.

i totally totally get you, btw i love this place i can actually be myself in that sense,i hate even going to the grocery store cause people stare at me and they even comment it to me like oh that acne thing is terrible isnt it and im like ya think?!? -.-, and i dont go out with my friends either cause not even make up can hide my terrible break out, seriously living hiding sucks.even a lady in the bus commented on my face, she was like i had a son who had your same problem and i was like WHO ARE YOUUUU?!!?-.-

I too am suffering from terrible acne...I've always, always had acne, but never this horrible. The past about 3 months i have had the most severe acne of my life. It's always been painful, and in the past i've had cystic acne, but now it's just mostly angry, inflamed pimples. I've been trying every different cream and facewash on the store shelves. Finally after my face has been so horrible the past few months i got online and started doing some of my own research. That's when i came across this site. So I ordered dan's products, went to the drug store and got some nutregena on the spot treatment, and some generic 10% gel for the existing acne. I'm seeing improvement already, but, idk, i'm just so ashamed. I don't want to even be seen in public. I don't want my boyfriend to see me, or my face, i feel so embaressed and ashamed. I know he loves me and he tells me he doesn't care if my whole face was a huge zit that he'd love me anyway, but it's so disgusting and embaressing. I'm mortified to be seen in public. I have to wear make up in order to feel somewhat comfortable out in public...idk what to do anymore. I really hope Dan's regimine works cuz i can't deal with this anymore. I'm 29 years old, and i should be over this whole acne thing. I used to have really nice skin, even in my profile pic my skin was nice ,but it's like no matter what i do, i can't get it back to decent.

I have scaring which is probably the worst part about my face at this point. I probably only have about 8 pimples that are pretty much healing and going away, but i'm just worried, it will never go away, now my face is so dry from this BP, and it's uncomfortable. How long will my skin be so uncomfortable and dry for? I really hope that Dan's regimine that i ordered from this site works, and i really hope it comes in soon. ANy feedback is apprecitated.

Jamie

lol. who the hell still listens to Limp Bizkit

lol. who the hell still listens to Limp Bizkit

haha right...someone stuck in the past llol

Why so eager to attack someones choice of music? Seriously guys, saying 'XYZ sucks' is a bit childish to say the least and doesn't help anyone.

I know exactly what you mean when you mention people looking at you and you instantly wonder what they are thinking, stuff like 'wow, they are ugly with all those zits' or 'man, their skin is so ugly' but you have to realise at some point, this is not what they are thinking. How do I know? I don't! But thats the point, we can't possibly know what these strangers are thinking when they look at our skin and honestly, I believe we all think that strangers care about how our skin looks far more than they actually do, if you look at it like this (ie, do strangers actually even care that much?) it may help you worry about it less, besides they are complete strangers, does it even matter what they think? eusa_think.gif

As for your friends having great skin, changing how you look at them may help too, sure they have great skin but everyone has their problems, even if it doesn't seem that way and we all have to deal with it somehow. Acne is the problem we have to face (pun possibly intended) and believe me its a lot better than some of the problems others have to deal with in their lives. Yes, life isn't fair but always remember there are people who are worse off than you and pull through it.

I am so tired I'm not sure that I am making sense, anyhow, keep going and aim to worry less, most fears and problems with acne are created in our very own minds.

I feel your pain. I fucking hate this fucking shit. I've hand enough of this motherfucking never ending acne shit...................

You can't keep thinking about yourself like this, it's not healthy and I can guarantee you it's not true!!!

I don't know how bad your acne is, but almost everyone has gone through different issues with their skin throughout their life. Acne, dryness, oiliness, rosacea, you name it--almost everyone has. In all honesty, I doubt most people even care about your acne. You are your own worst critic, and since you're constantly scrutinizing your face for imperfections, you find them and focus solely on them. When in reality, people are not doing that. They're not staring at your face and thinking about every little pimple.

Your acne will clear up. You're young, you've got all the time in the world. If you need to, go to a derm for different treatments and find one that's better for you. Go to the mall and buy some new makeup to help you cover up your acne if you want. Either way, I HIGHLY doubt anyone looks at you and thinks you're hideous.

Thanks everyone for commenting. It's strange but positive words don't rly help me that much cuz im in suchh a depressed state i just think its all "bs" but it helps to hear that other ppl are feeling the same way as me..not wanting to go out, feeling ugly etc.

I only like 2 songs from limp: my way andd hot dog! They are awsome..idkk what you say : ]

I feel your pain. I fucking hate this fucking shit. I've hand enough of this motherfucking never ending acne shit...................

If it helps, you look like you're really pretty from your profile picture...like, naturally pretty. When I see pretty/good looking people I usually look right past whatever blemishes they have and see their face as a whole, not focus on their skin.

i totally totally get you, btw i love this place i can actually be myself in that sense,i hate even going to the grocery store cause people stare at me and they even comment it to me like oh that acne thing is terrible isnt it and im like ya think?!? -.-, and i dont go out with my friends either cause not even make up can hide my terrible break out, seriously living hiding sucks.even a lady in the bus commented on my face, she was like i had a son who had your same problem and i was like WHO ARE YOUUUU?!!?-.-

I know it sucks. I haven't been out for weeks and I just make some random bs excuse to my friends when they invite me out. I'm living and walking in this nightmare. I feel like smashing things. Sometimes i just sit in my chair and feel so helpless. LIFE SUCKS