Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
likeomgz

I didn't know where to put this, but oh well.

You guys need more forum topics. Like a General Discussion part w/o it being moderater passworded.

I'm 17 and I don't think I have that bad of acne, but it's enough to notice.

Anyway I'm going to meet this girl soon, we've been talking a lot and in my pics you can't see that I have acne bc I do it in other lighting or brighten up my contrast. And this girl dosen't know I have it. I really love this girl. And she said she loved me me, but she does not know about my acne, and I'm to embarrased to tell her for what might happen. She said she loved me and nothing matterd, but I sorta don't buy that.

I really want my acne to be gone in like 5 months + maybe if it gives me enough time. I went to my derm in hope of getting on accutane, so I can get rid of it, but he said it wasn't bad enough for accutane, so he gave me this 10% bp topical gel for day time and this other cream for @ night. I don't see a difference yet and I've been using it for maybe 2 weeks now?

Please someone help. I dunno what to do. I'm always self-consious(sp) about my looks and every mirror I see I have to look in it, it's getting crazy.

the only board that is moderator passworded is the moderators board. Otherwise the lounge requires a password...but that is "Lizards" as it says on the index page.

IMO 10% bp is fairly irritating...I prefer lower strengths because they are just as effective at fighting bacteria but have fewer side effects. Your doctor has probably given you a vitaim a oprdouct like tazorac or difference or a topical antibiotic. Either way you really need to perservere at a treatment for 4+ weeks before you give up.

If no improvement....

I would seriously suggest the regimen http://www.acne.org/regimen.html as a good treatment programme. I think you would see results at about 4 weeks of following it. But you need to follow it exactly.

ya dood just stick with it if it dont work in a while then try something else but u have to be consistant and dont cheat on it bro.... and check out the regimen its great and a lot of success in it to.....