Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strider1

Have A 2 Week Cyst, What To Do With It?

So I got a really big nasty cyst and I just let it run its course. I didn't try popping it or anything cause I didnt want to irritate it or cause scarring. Its been about 2 weeks now, and the inflammation has gone down considerably. However, whenever I lightly glaze over it, I can tell there is still some pus/blood in it that is floating between dead and new skin. I'm wondering, should I just let it run its course or should I do something?

Its up to you if you want to let it run its course or use medication to speed up the process. I have heard that sulfur and BP can help dry it out and make the cyst inactive. If you have access to a dermatologist, getting a cortisone injection could be helpful also. Just dont try to pop the cyst, especially if it has not come to head. Good luck!

have you ever tried using zeno on cysts? i personally never have only because i just heard of it today, but this girl i worked with had a massive pimple at work on tuesday. I'm not sure if it was a cyst (i'm not really sure if I know what classifies as a cyst) but it was huge, and there was no white head. Well I saw her today and it was gone! according to her, its not fully gone but I couldn't see it anymore so i asked her how the hell she got rid of it so fast and she told me she used zeno 3 times and it like magically disappeared. I know it sounds hard to believe, I wouldn't believe it either if i didn't see her on tuesday with a huge pimple and then saw her again today with nothing so that being said i went out and got my own zeno lol.

have you ever tried using zeno on cysts? i personally never have only because i just heard of it today, but this girl i worked with had a massive pimple at work on tuesday. I'm not sure if it was a cyst (i'm not really sure if I know what classifies as a cyst) but it was huge, and there was no white head. Well I saw her today and it was gone! according to her, its not fully gone but I couldn't see it anymore so i asked her how the hell she got rid of it so fast and she told me she used zeno 3 times and it like magically disappeared. I know it sounds hard to believe, I wouldn't believe it either if i didn't see her on tuesday with a huge pimple and then saw her again today with nothing so that being said i went out and got my own zeno lol.

I have heard of zeno also, but I have never tried it. I also heard that it was not meant for sever acne like cysts though :( And I also heard some reports by people where it caused a small burn mark, that eventually went away, but it still bothered people. So if you use zeno, research it and see what other people have to say about it. As with all treatments there will be success and horror stories :/

it's too scary for me to popup a cyst, I would rather go to a professional than say sorry to myself later

Edited by jefrey

I have heard of zeno also, but I have never tried it. I also heard that it was not meant for sever acne like cysts though sad.png And I also heard some reports by people where it caused a small burn mark, that eventually went away, but it still bothered people. So if you use zeno, research it and see what other people have to say about it. As with all treatments there will be success and horror stories :/

I googled zeno for cysts and a lot of people who have used it said that in order for it to be effective on cysts, you need to use it as soon as you feel a cyst coming on. But i did use it on a pimple the other day that wasn't visible yet, and it took it away completely, but since your cyst is two weeks old, either let it go away on its own or get an injection of cortisone. Btw, how do you know if you have a cyst and not just a big pimple? i've read that cysts are pimples that are under the skin, but everytime i get a pimple that is under the skin, you can't see it (whatsoever, it's not even red) and its gone in either a day or two, so are those cysts?

thanks guys for the feedback. I think I will just let it run its course. I mean its pretty much flat, its noninflamed...whatever happen will happen, just hope it doesnt scar as bad. i know its a cyst...it was huge when I first got it.

For the zeno thing, can someone post or pm me an amazon link where i buy it?