Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
regretpopping

The Best Dermatologist/surgeons

Hey Everyone,

I'm from New England but will travel anywhere to find the best Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon that treats Acne Scarring that doesn't push for laser procedures. I'd be comfortable with lasers if they actually would combine it with some other methods in order to optimize success.

I'm currently looking at Boston to go to SkinCare Physicians http://www.skincarephysicians.net/research/index.html, but I have read a lot of bad reviews for a place that charges a $150 consultation fee.

Does anyone have any success stories or advice on good doctors. Hoping this thread can start a discussion on the best of the best dermatologists.

i go to skincare physicians and they are great! i see dr. sikora and she's SO nice...and young. you dont have to pay the $150 consult fee if you have insurance they accept--and they accept a lot of different providers. definitely give them a try because they have the TOP dermatologists in Boston working there.

Awesome thanks lja25, you made me way more confident about going there...Dr. Sikora is actually one of the only ones that I saw had stellar reviews and nothing bad. I'm currently schedule to see Dr. Arndt, but he can't see me for a few months so I was looking at possibly seeing her, or Dr. Sobell, or Dr. Rohrer.

Did you see her for Acne Scarring?