Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All i want to do is get my face clear. This is constantly on my mind, and is my number one priority right now. All i do is go to work 4 am til 12 and just go to sleep. The only reason i want to sleep so much is because its the only way pimples go away(Ahhh this is ridiculous). I feel like i'm letting life pass me by, im 19/M and i start school in a few weeks, so this will really suck. I cant even put my full out effort on school because my priorities revolve around my acne, and damn this lifestyle is so fucked up. I used to enjoy life and everyday i was optimistic to look forward to a nice, adventurous day, but now every day is repetitive and so dull i feel like im just a robot going through the motions. Hopefully i will get clear and this burden will be something to look back at but in the meanwhile its killing me so much to see me not be myself.

Edited by jr0615

I feel ya, bro. 18/M and just finished a semester in college...I went there with clear skin and came back more broken out than I've ever been before. I'm just trying to live this month as healthy as I can...lots of sleep included. It's not ridiculous...I notice my face heals a lot faster when I get my rest. so far it's getting better. But I'm still pretty dang broken out on my forehead and I've got some pretty bad red marks around my mouth. I'm literally living for my skin. Almost everything I do has my skin in mind. But every once in a while, I forget about it. Around my friends, around my family. And it feels pretty good when it happens. It makes me realize I'm still me under my acne. You'll be good, man, it sounds like you're pretty dang devoted to your skin.

Everything I do revolves around my skin. Sadly. Around some of my friends and my family I can forget about my skin though. Only a few select people. I avoid eating so many things because I know they're bad for my skin, I don't drink, I get lots of sleep, I don't use any chemicals. I can entirely relate about everything being about getting my skin clear. One of the girls at work came back after a 2 week vacation and told me my skin looked good and it literally made my entire week. It sounds like you're really devoted to your skin, you'll get there eventually! It's a process, but it feels so good every step closer you get to clear skin.

Everything I do revolves around my skin. Sadly. Around some of my friends and my family I can forget about my skin though. Only a few select people. I avoid eating so many things because I know they're bad for my skin, I don't drink, I get lots of sleep, I don't use any chemicals. I can entirely relate about everything being about getting my skin clear. One of the girls at work came back after a 2 week vacation and told me my skin looked good and it literally made my entire week. It sounds like you're really devoted to your skin, you'll get there eventually! It's a process, but it feels so good every step closer you get to clear skin.

That would actually have the opposite effect on me. Knowing that somebody noticed my skin at its worst is enough to freak me out.