Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duc1992

Moisturizer With Aha ? Help

ive been using the cetaphil moisturizer and its ok i guess i mean i still get break out here and there. ive been on the regimen for more than a year but still get break out sad.png i just wonder if you guys recommend any good moisturizer with aha in it. ive tried the eucerin one but its too thick and make my face oily like shit. thankks

Edited by duc1992

I recommend Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Cream. It's not too moisturizing though, so I put lotion on top of it.

It's improved my skin and breakouts so far, with benzoyl peroxide.

Acne.org also has an AHA treatment too, which I've heard many great things about.

Edited by adalyn

im using the aha enhanced lotion now. its really good and doesnt make my face oily. and also their cleanser is really good too

Edited by duc1992

I haven't tried Dan's AHA moisturizer but I'd like to.

I like Neostrata products a lot. I use the Daytime Smoothing Cream (has SPF. bonus) and the the Smoothing Cream without SPF (for nighttime). There's three different levels 4%, 8% and 10%. They recommend starting out with 4% and gradually increasing your skin's tolerance to the glycolic acid.

The time I used the Smoothing Cream consistently I saw a big improvement in my skin. The texture was super smooth and my skin was glowing.

I'm now on my third jar of Smoothing Cream. The stuff must be good if I bought it 3 times!