Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dunsel

Long Time For Moisturizer To Dry?

How long does it take you for the moisturizer to dry? I use the 2 pumps along with some jojoba and it's not fully dry until a pretty long while......

What can I do about this?

Hi there!

I'm so glad you mentioned this, I have the exact same problem! I have to lather on the moisturizer cos otherwise my face is just too dry. I'm on the regimen 9 months and I have to say my face is perfect. Even accutane (twice) wasn't this good! But, it takes at least 4 hours for my moisturiser to dry in. Like I said I use loads and I hardly rub it in at all (as per instrucitons!). I can't go anywhere til lunchtime as my chin is totally white! I'm a stay at home Mom so I can get away with that! It's a small price to pay in my opinion but I would be interested to see what others have to say! :)

I use around 1 1/2 pumps of moisturizer and it takes around 15 minutes to fully absorb.

I have another question maybe you guys could answer though! About ten days ago a red patch appeared on my face, it's totally flat and just looks really raw and irritated. I didn't reduce my BP as at this stage I shouldn't need to (I'm on the regemin 9 months) but I did reduce the length of time I'm leaving it on from 10 mins to 5 to see if that helps. Day ten and there hasn't really been an imporvement. I'm just wondering if this red patch will eventually disappear if I just keep going. Normally I'd dab some sudocrem or an exzema type cream on that wee bit but obviously only the three products are allowed (can't get AHA or johoba oil where I am). I've no problem riding this out if it will go eventually, the only worry I have is that as Dan says irritation = problems and this definitely looks irritated! Thanks so much in advance! Really appreciate it any advice!