Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Over the last few months ive been basically clear but now its coming back.....the point is when i was clear i completly forgot about my acne and stopped caring.... i have alot of freinds with acne whom have it alot worse then me but also have MUCH better social lives all because they just dont CARE....so im on a mission and i want people to join me. THE MISSION TO STOP CARING ABOUT ACNE. anyone that wants to help and give idaes with me are more then welcome. Everyone Post your (i dont give a shit methods) and over the next few weeks maybe we can finnaly beat this phycologically :)

PS: sorry if this dosent make sense it is 3 in the morning

at stupid people making comments or giving stares... I laugh out loud or in my head and kill them with with a warm smile smile.png

anyways i became a much more careless peson since acne has changed my personality but i just need to perfect it so that i dont get down because of people .....

i love jessie j , this song is really good (lyrics) loved it since i heard it on step up lol

Edited by Kaylei

Nice method :) I like the warm smile part!. However I can't load the video on my phone : / / / /