Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have hyperpigmentation all over my back, I've gotten some opinions from doctors and aestheticians and they say to try microdermabrasion as well as hydroquinone. Well I've tried one microderm so far and have been using hydroquinone, alternating between that and glycolic pads for some acne I still get. But does anyone know if microdermabrasion is really worth it on the back, it is $125/treatment, but I don't want to waste my time and money if it's not going to work. Another derm awhile ago took such advantage of me and said that I needed a whole different kind of laser treatment that cost $300 or so, something that another doctor questioned as that was generally not a treatment for hyperpigmentation. I re-scheduled an appointment for another microderm until next week so if you guys have any advice...I am also trying the rosehip seed oil.

I also heard that those self tanners would help, but what exactly will they help with?

Hi, regarding self tanners: in 2. the red marks are less noticeable. That was way too much work for something I could have described in one sentence, lol.

skin

red mark

skin

red mark

skin

skin

red mark

skin

red mark

skin