Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Static

Do You Keep Moving To The Full Bp Even If Really Dry?

I'm on the first couple weeks of the regimen. I got up to one pump of BP but now my skin is starting to get really dry and flaky.

Should I wait and stay here until my skin is more used to it to keep moving up to the full amount?

Edited by Static

Yeah keep moving up to the full amount . Your skin has to get used to the full amount and dryness and flakiness is really normal . I'm on my 7th week and I'm still dry ,Not extremely like I was acouple of weeks ago since it has subsided by a good amount . Just keep going and don't worry about the dryness it should get better . :)

everyone that i have talked to that takes the regimen says that this flakiness and drying accurs rather soon. BP is none to do this, what i recommend is keep moving up if its time to move up in the regimen instructions and purchase jojojab oil from GNC or a store similar. alot of ppl say it helps ALOT with the flaking. plus use the search engine there are ALOT of forums about this particular subject you are asking about that are already answered. GOOD LUCK WITH THE REGIMEN!!nod.gif

Absolutely. Don't be deterred by dryness. It is normal to be VERY dry in the first couple months. It will slowly subside around weeks 6-10. Everyone is different but it is crucial that you keep moving towards the full bp dosage even if you are very dry and flaky. You will benefit in the long run from this and get clear faster. By week 4-6 you should be up to the full amount of bp. Good luck!

I can't imagine getting drier than i am now, and to keep upping the dose when i'm this dry is kinda making me nervous. But i'm going to keep pressing on. Ugh, i hate acne