Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
19drei19

The People That Is On Month 3

haven't break out in a while, although side effects are annoying(dry mouth,slight hair loss, a bit blury eyes)

Still breaking out a bit, but not as much as to begin with. I'm experiencing bad red marks and wounds from old cysts (and the few new ones), which don't really heal... However my forehead is clear smile.png

Also I am extremely tired all the time, I tend to get nausea and head aches...oh and joint pains and some blurry vision now and then. I'm on day 84 now.

Edited by Riosha

I'm in my third month now and I'm clear, haven't had any new spots since about 3 weeks i think.

Do have a lot of red marks and facial redness :( Skin is not that dry and lips are fine as long as i put chapstick on.

How about you drei?...I'm a week away from being a month three-er so can't comment haha... x

im a week away too and i have like a huge cyst lying on my chin and i think 2 more are about to grow,,,i have problems with red marks,,,im on a low dose by the way

Not really breaking out that much. 1-2 new zits a week. Red marks seem more noticeable. Really dehydrated. Lips cracking. Day 62.

me too i only have 1 cyst compared to before i get 5-9 hahaha,,,but i think another 1 is forming and its gonna be a cyst

How about you drei?...I'm a week away from being a month three-er so can't comment haha... x

im a week away too and i have like a huge cyst lying on my chin and i think 2 more are about to grow,,,i have problems with red marks,,,im on a low dose by the way

Not really breaking out that much. 1-2 new zits a week. Red marks seem more noticeable. Really dehydrated. Lips cracking. Day 62.

me too i only have 1 cyst compared to before i get 5-9 hahaha,,,but i think another 1 is forming and its gonna be a cyst

Can I just confirm what you mean by month 3? I am on day 51, so in a weeks time I will have completed month 2 and therefore be IN my third month, is this what you mean or do you mean 3 months completed.

x x

Can I just confirm what you mean by month 3? I am on day 51, so in a weeks time I will have completed month 2 and therefore be IN my third month, is this what you mean or do you mean 3 months completed.

x x

ohhh lolol i mean 3 month complete im 84 days almost finish with my 3 months,,,,,,

well i guess im not so lucky then :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ohhh lolol i mean 3 month complete im 84 days almost finish with my 3 months,,,,,,

well i guess im not so lucky then sad.png((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Ahh I see haha, people use the terms in different ways....or maybe i'm just simple... :P

I do feel a little relieved though as i am still plagued with a myriad of actives...:( How were you doing at day 51? x x

Ahh I see haha, people use the terms in different ways....or maybe i'm just simple... tongue.png

I do feel a little relieved though as i am still plagued with a myriad of actives...sad.png How were you doing at day 51? x x

same as today nothing changed except my red marks are actually fading but the activities havent really cooled down,,,

and you know what i have my first thought of suicide last night boy how im thankful i remembered i am on accutane,,

i was just so depressed when in the tv they showed the lucky years in 2012 too bad im the only one who is unlucky im the year of the dog,,, :(((((

i almost cried telling my sister(because shes pretty shes a flight steward)that being unlucky is inborn and you have to live with it :'((((((

same as today nothing changed except my red marks are actually fading but the activities havent really cooled down,,,

and you know what i have my first thought of suicide last night boy how im thankful i remembered i am on accutane,,

i was just so depressed when in the tv they showed the lucky years in 2012 too bad im the only one who is unlucky im the year of the dog,,, sad.png((((

i almost cried telling my sister(because shes pretty shes a flight steward)that being unlucky is inborn and you have to live with it :'((((((

Oh sweetheart try not to let it get to you, maybe talk to your derm about the thoughts though, this plague really sucks but you are not even halfway through your treatment yet..it will get better :) x x

Ahh I see haha, people use the terms in different ways....or maybe i'm just simple... tongue.png

I do feel a little relieved though as i am still plagued with a myriad of actives...sad.png How were you doing at day 51? x x

i was just so depressed when in the tv they showed the lucky years in 2012 too bad im the only one who is unlucky im the year of the dog,,, sad.png((((

If it's any comfort to you then I'm on day 86 I think and my skin hasn't improved for several weeks either. I've heard some people don't really clear up until they're 4-5 months into it. I guess I'm one of them.

I've had bad thoughts while on this drug, too. But we are on a drug - and that's what we need to remember. It will get better and we must be getting close!!

We're in this together.

Hugs from Riosha

If it's any comfort to you then I'm on day 86 I think and my skin hasn't improved for several weeks either. I've heard some people don't really clear up until they're 4-5 months into it. I guess I'm one of them.

I've had bad thoughts while on this drug, too. But we are on a drug - and that's what we need to remember. It will get better and we must be getting close!!

We're in this together.

Hugs from Riosha

yes ive heard of that i have been watching vids on youtube and msging them they say they havent stopped breaking out till month 5,but there are lucky ones that has really severe breakouts and cleared out at month 3,,,maybe because of their dose im only on 10mg,you know it makes me teary eyed to see the supports thats why i dont talk to people about this lol im soft,hope it gets better ill visit my derm this saturday and ill demand a higher dose

Oh sweetheart try not to let it get to you, maybe talk to your derm about the thoughts though, this plague really sucks but you are not even halfway through your treatment yet..it will get better smile.png x x

i hope so my acne today isnt as worse as before i started but still getting brekouts like 2-3 times a week :( nothing changed except for the marks that are fading