Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've heard some good things here on acne.org about CeraVe, especially for sensitive skin. If anyone's tried any of their specific products, I'd love to know what you thought of them!

Yeah, give it a try - has great things for repairing and adding moisture to your skin, like hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and cholesterol, along with the main ingredient of simply water. They're extremely affordable for the amount you get, and are much better than any upper tier costing products I've seen (the overpriced one's behind glass at stores).

I'm currently using the large tub of cream, and it sinks in quickly without leaving a greasy film. I have extremely oily sensitive skin, prone to acne from basically any products I've tried. Now I'm trying to recover it by not washing at all, and applying cerave twice daily. I've only been using it around a week, but even without washing the cream doesn't seem to be causing any extra breakouts or issues.

Edited by awakeodin

I've been using the CeraVe moisturizing lotion and have had no issues. Slightly oily skin, but it does not seem to be causing breakouts.

I've tried the cleanser and moisturizer. While they weren't "bad" in any way, I felt they did almost nothing for the quality of my skin. In my very personal opinion ;) you could do better.

I've tried the cream and the lotion, and I'd hands down recommend the lotion for its light gel like consistency and its really good moisturizing properties. I disliked the cream because it was heavy and aggravated my breakouts.