Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Been using the regimen for quite a while now, i would say im 90% clear with maybe 1-2 small pimples per week, and blackheads on the nose (but blackheads are alright imo).

This is what I do:

Morning Shower - Gentle massage dry skin off face, and then use 1 pump of Dan's Cleanser.

- Wait 5 minutes then apply 1 1/2 pumps of BP.

- Wait ~20 minutes till skin is very dry, then apply AHA.

Night - Same as above, except replace AHA with Dan's Moisturizer.

Now, my problem is that sometimes my face goes really red and people ask "why is your face so red?" and embarassment follows. Does anyone know why my face still gets red from the Regimen? The dry skin problem I can take care of, with a few flakes around my mouth from time to time, but the redness is killing me. I don't THINK its rosacea...but don't know, can any regimen veterans help?

I've been using the regimen since June 2010, and AHA since August 2010.

wow I'm having the same exact problem and posted something about this last night. I didn't realize my face was red until people kept asking me "why is your face so red". now I notice it. my face is beat red and my neck down is white. it's very obvious. my sis said it looked like i had stage makeup on! haha. =X some people wanted to tell me it was the products i'm using, but i've been on the regimen for a while now and have experimented with many different products and it never changes. i have intense dryness that nothing can cure and the burning and redness doesn't subside, even after washing everything off. another person on here said the same thing happened to her daughters and it was an allergic reaction. maybe not to BP in general, but dan's BP? I am trying to find out for sure. My theory is that my face is too sensitive to tolerate the whole finger length of the BP, so I'm cutting back on the amount and seeing if the redness helps. so far, no difference.