Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel0202

My Pimples Are Turning Black?!

Hello!

I have been on accutane for about 2 weeks now.

Yesterday, my acne wasn't so bad actually after my intitial breakout.

It was new year, so I had some beers and didn't turn out so well. I ended up throwing up and had to go home.

Now as I woke up, most of my acne, espesially my acne on my cheeks has turned to black spots? Can anyone explain this?

Regards,

Daniel :)

YW Daniel :)

Try to lay off the alcohol while on perscription medication like this, you'll feel much better overall, and you won't get terribly sick from it! Have a happy holiday and keep me posted in this thread :D

YW Daniel smile.png

Try to lay off the alcohol while on perscription medication like this, you'll feel much better overall, and you won't get terribly sick from it! Have a happy holiday and keep me posted in this thread biggrin.png

Yeah, I promised myself to not drink anymore on accutane after what happened last night, haha. It was really bad! Happy holiday to you too! And yes, i'll try to post something if anything new happens. It seemed like my acne was better when I woke up today, even though its still kinda black. Its starting to look quite good in my forehead and around my chin. Hopefully it will stay this way! The black spots doesnt look so good, but hopefully it'll disappear soon.

Daniel :)