Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C0BRA

Old Red Marks Evolved Into 2 Huge White Heads

i have clusters of red marks on both my cheeks and yesterday morning i woke up with 2 huge white heads. i think they're old red marks because they grew from where i usually have red marks.

i heard that them growing heads is a good thing, so is it a good thing? they're big and look more red than my other marks. also, i kinda picked at them just now while applying acv, but when it dried i applied neosporin.. hope it helps..

i have clusters of red marks on both my cheeks and yesterday morning i woke up with 2 huge white heads. i think they're old red marks because they grew from where i usually have red marks.

i heard that them growing heads is a good thing, so is it a good thing? they're big and look more red than my other marks. also, i kinda picked at them just now while applying acv, but when it dried i applied neosporin.. hope it helps..

yes, allowing them to go white head is the first part of the process, but you cant stop there. you should never aggravate them, they need to dry up on their own. if you pick at them they might not heal all the way. they heal under the skin, not from the top down, but from the bottom up. all of your old marks and pigmentation needs to go white head before they finally heal, nothing should be applied to those areas, not acv or anything else. allow it to heal naturally, just like you would a scab.

I know it's hard but try and don't pick at your spots because it can aggravate it even more but if you must, try and do it gently... though from what I'm hearing the acne from your old red marks didn't fully heal. Sometimes a spot can deflate but still be infected - the only way to get rid of it from my experience is to gently push the core out but above all try and let your body take care of it!

Erupting whiteheads are usually a sign that the body is now expelling the crap to the surface. Your skin is now healing itself and the whitehead will eventually drain or dry up and fall off by itself. Please don't pop your whiteheads! You're just going to open your skin up to more infection or possibly push it back down into your face.